WTF why am i still banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrutPunch

So i'm just mining, minding my own business when i get frozen. I've never been frozen before so i'm not to sure what to do at first but then i see it says to join TS. I don't have TS so im trying to find a way to talk to the staff to tell them i'd have to download TS to talk to them. Can't figure out how to tell them i dont have TS so i go to download TS. By the time its downloaded and opened im already banned for SS evasion. How is 3m enough time to do anything -.-
Anyway i'm thinking i can appeal this ban and get everything figured out. Nope. All they do is shorten the ban to 7 days. HOW IS THAT MY FAULT. let me play the game -.- I literally did absolutely nothing wrong. stuck at home, can't go to work, can't go outside, and now cant play on sage -.-

What info do you need from me to prove i didn't do anything wrong?

I attached a SS of my downloads folder showing i really was downloading TS

IGN (In Game Name): Frutpunch
Banned or Muted?: banned
Ban/Mute Reason: i dont even know
Length of Ban/Mute: 7 days
Staff who banned/muted you: Retrousse
Are you Guilty?: of what?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 12.30.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 12.30.03 PM.png
    39 KB · Views: 91

FrutPunch

This isn't really an "Appeal"
would i love to be unbanned? yes, of course
why did i post it here and not on the "appeal section" cant some feedback from the community and for more than just one staff to see this and be the judge. this is obviously a flaw in the "ban system". im sure im not the only player who doesn't have ts downloaded.
also i would like to know the reason i was frozen in the first place... i wasn't pvping (so no hax) or chatting (no swearing or harassing) with anyone. why was there a need to ss in the first place?

jeeeko

Known member
If you're suspicious, you will be frozen. You must appeal in the Punishment Appeal section. No one can handle this in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.