Denied Wierdhuh's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wierdhuh

IGN: wierdhuh
Timezone:US Central Daylight Time
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have Discord, Teamspeak, and i could make an account for telegram
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes i ran my own little HCF server before and it was pretty fun and some other kinda small HCF servers.
Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become a staff member because I want to help growth of developing servers. I want to make servers stay safe, be fair, and overall be a fun place to play. I also want to make servers like this have potential by overall just doing my job. I like to be in big communities, and successful ones also. I just feel like we can make a better HCF community because recently it's gotten kinda toxic and hopefully we could make it just a little less toxic.
Why should we accept you as staff?: This server should accept me to the staff team because i like to spread positivity and i just love to help out with players and make sure their experience is as great as the server. Yall should also accept me into the staff team because i think that we could make HCF big again and we could actually have fun doing it.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? I don't really know any staff members like that..
Additional Information:
On every day
Could put in a lot of work into this server
I do have tourette syndrome with is a nervous system disorder i make random noises but thank god for push to talk xD
Thanks for reading my staff Application

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @wierdhuh, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.