Denied WhyPots/ Vxiny Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vxiny

IGN (In-Game Name): WhyPots
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes,All diffrent types of servers from hcf to full networks.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Hello, firstly i would like to start of by saying hello if your taking the time out of your day to read this please take some time to give some feedback on what to improve on, now back to the application, yes i want to become staff because of the community and what this server has done for my channel and done for me in general i want to join the staff team to give that support/help back, the staff team on sage is really good as far as i know havent had many in counters with any of them exept the owners. "Owners" one of the reasons i chose to apply the owner media owner not sure what he is but recruits has helped me alot especially with recording sage videos he is the main reason i wanted to make this application to show al the players anyone can do itthey just need to put time into it, thats why i want to become staff but also the communty is grate cant ask for a better one, even tho i cant see the players face i know that they smile whilst playing that's why im happy. Thank you for reading.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Personally i think I could help improve the players experience in diffrent ways, i can and would always be active on every platfourm / in game, Telegram, discord, Teamspeak support rooms, i bring happiness professionalism to the staff team i can help so the staff dont get much hate. I know what hate feels like. I Would be recording videos if permitted ofcource and possble record staff series which could bring new players if i have permission to record them.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9/10 Im a genrally honest person, sometimes i tell a white lie but only if it isnt causing any harm.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not as far as i am aware.. No. (optional)
Additional Information?:
Just a bit about my self.. My name is Cameron you can call me cam or Whypots or Vxiny, honestly i dont mind what you call me, i give respect to people who deserve it, I like playing minecraft HCF ive playing sage for quite a while now. I like recording content for youtube. I also like Purple as a colour.

By WhyPots
Not quite 600 words but this was done on my phone at 4am and i have tried my hardest and truthfully. Thank you for reading all the way gove honest oppinions

Vxiny

actually add ur experience don't just say "yes"

Matrix HCF / Trail-Mod About 3 Week's.

Mineark Network / Admin Was there for almost 5Months Got demoted because the server got grieved and they thought it was me.

Void HCF / Sr.Mod Was a good server wasnt there long server got shut down.

There are more servers but there only small ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.