NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Server - CavePvP

Staff position - Moderator
Reason of departure - Resignation
Playerbase - 100/150 (When I was staff)
When - Mid 2018
Proof - Here

Cave is a big network nowadays, I was staff back when it was kind of small, it only averaged around 150 players. Here I learned how to screenshare aswell as general staff knowledge. My cave staff series has around 1.5k

Server - FaithfulMC
Staff position - Trial-Mod
Reason of departure - Demoted
Playerbase - 500/600 (This is debatable considering they spoofed back then)
When - Early 2018
Proof: Here & Here

FaithfulMC is a very well known HCF server. I was a helper on this amazing network. It consistently had 600+ players a day and 1.1k+ players on SOTW. At faithful I learned to be more serious and I learned a lot more about commands and being really strict and handling situations with players. I was a Helper before being demoted due to a chargeback. I wont get into detail but it was not me who charge-backed.

Server - HolyHCF
Staff position - Moderator
Reason of departure - Demotion
Playerbase - 200/250 (When I was staff)
When - Mid 2017
Proof - None Sadly

HolyHCF is a spanish HCF server. It consist of HCF, Kitmap, and Practice. Everyday it had a consistent 200+ players a day and over 600+ players online for SOTW. It is currently owned by Schiso I believe. At Holy I learned how to improve my staff ability and learn more about how to SS. I was a Mod on Holy before being demoted. I was demoted for taking a situation the wrong way.

Server - SyncPvP
Staff position - Platform Admin
Reason of departure - Server closed
Playerbase - 100/150
When - July to server close
Proof - Proof

I did a lot for the SyncPvP. I can list the following down below.
Event Management:
As an event manager I handled every event and watched over everything. Hosting things like Citadel, Conquest, KOTH, Faction Wars, small things like thimble kitmap or kill the kings, you can name it. This was a very fun job but required mass amounts of time to be dedicated to the network because I had to be on for every event and monitor it.
Competitive Admin:
Nobody on the staff team was able to handle situations if it involved faction top 1-5, Unless you had Competitive Admin. I was able to help a ton with problems that involved more thinking for situations with allying, cleaning, etc.
Factions Management:
Factions management came very easy to myself, all I handled was getting factions to come play syncpvp and compete and appeal to the teamfighting aspects. I got a ton of factions to play and they all did really enjoy sync because of multiple reasons.

Server - Vexor
Staff position - Senior Admin
Reason of departure - Resigned
Playerbase - 100/150
When - August
Proof - Proof

Vexor is a network owned by treybles (itzassassin) and it was made after rival shut down for a couple months.

Server - HCRival
Staff position - Admin
Reason of departure - Resignation
Playerbase - 100/200
When - June 2019
Proof - Here

HCRival is owned by ItzAssassin and some others. The network got around 200 on sotw and consisted of almost 50 daily. I learned a lot more about staffing and made a lot of friendships at the network.

I have much more experience but they are all on smaller servers.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are many reasons why I want to become staff on sage. I want to become staff on sagebecause I want to help the network grow even more by putting all my time and effort into this server. I want to give the players their best experience so that they keep on playing here instead of leaving for a different server where they think their voice is not important. I can guarantee the most active staff member because summer is coming up so, and I can easily be online for 8+ hours daily. I know how to make smart decisions when dealing with people and other things. I want to become staff on sagebecause I have had a lot of experience of staffing on servers and I want to help the server out and be a part of it all. I am very mature, I know when it's time to take things seriously and when it's time to joke around. I like to give people chances. I don't often judge someone off of one mistake because nobody is perfect. I would also treat every member of sage the way I would like to be treated because that is only fair for them. I always like to record my bans and give proof to whatever the reason I am banning them for. I would like to be a staff member on sagebecause I will be able to help the server to the best of my abilities. I want to be able to give this server the extra boost to be the best of the best. I myself push myself to become the best staff member I can be, I love interacting with people, and I love working behind a successful project! I want to inspire someone to come online and make a staff app and ask me for help so I can do so. Being staff motivates me to be more kind, responsible, and respectful to the players. I always work very hard and put 100% time and effort into staffing. Also, my experience. I have great HCF server staff experience, so I know exactly what I am getting into. My experience is going to be a great help.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I can improve the player's experience in a multitude of ways, I can provide all of the following as a staff member.

DEDICATION -
As a player if I receive staff I feel as the management really believes I can help the network, therefore I dedicate all my time and effort into making the network better to the best of my abilities whether that can be on the forums, teamspeak, in game, support tickets, etc.

NETWORK KNOWLEDGE-
Sage has been a well known server, I know a good amount of stuff about it and I know what im getting myself into.

BIASED DECISIONS-
I am not a biased/unfair person, I treat everyone fairly. I will not let someone off easy just because I am closer to them. I will provide the correct punishment whoever it may be.

COMMUNITY-
In any server, community is important. The reason why is because it builds a reputation on what your server is like. Therefore, a friendly staff/community is going to help a lot. I want to be able to help and boost that reputation that is given to the staff team, I want to improve and help a lot on the staff team! The server also has a big sized name and a good reputation!

ACTIVITY-
This is something super essential to the network and its staff members because obviously if you are online a lot it helps the network a lot more than if you aren't. I am active across two different time zones, and those are EU and NA, and I would be able to help in both of the time zones.I can sometimes be on EU times because I stay up super late often times.I would love to help this server and I would love to help people and ban people that have an unfair advantage over others (clients, macros, etc)

MATURE-
I am very mature. I get the job done, when I am told to do something I do it, I don't often joke around when trying to get something done unless I am with very good friends. Obviously Maturity is very important when you are staff if not mature this will reflect the reputation of the server and could make the server lose players due to immature staff.

KNOWLEDGE
My staff experience over the years has let me gain all the knowledge needed to be a staff member, I have seen almost every possible situation and I know how to deal with it correctly, I can bring great knowledge to the team and I can handle making important decisions by myself.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, I gain no benefit of lying and it's never that deep. Im always going to be completely honest no matter the situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Azial
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes
What is your telegram @?:

@absenttyler
Additional Information?:

None​

Status
Not open for further replies.