Denied VVSAA's Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickDrop

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?
VVSA

How old are you?
18 Years Old

Are you fluent in English?
English / Polish

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?
Europe

What is your Discord & Telegram?
quickdropme00 / Don't have telegram, but i can always make one.

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
Keep in mind i will need to learn a lot of the new staffing rules commands etc and I have not been involved in the HCF /Minecraft Community for years, i do not claim i am the best staff member as times have changed.
SagePvP | Admin/Manager (2 months) ( this was under the original owner kappios i helped set up the first ever sage website, which was ran through Xenforo and a 1GB VPS.
MazeHQ | Owner (6 months)
HCKnight | Manager (2 months)
RoyalMC | Admin (17 weeks)
CavePvp | Trial Moderator (9 weeks) Left due to inactivity.

Why do you want to be a staff member>
I truly want to become a staff member on the SagePvP Network because I feel like I could really help out the community in every way possible. I am a mature, kind, loving, friendly, human being who takes stuff like this very seriously. I take it as serious as I would take my own in real life job. Many people just want to become a staff member for the fancy tag and to be a little bit known in the community but that is no where near to why I want to become a staff member. Hackers Recently on SagePvP I have been seeing hackers, eventually they get banned by a staff member or by the anticheat itself. Since I am online like most of the day, I want to be staff on SagePvP to make sure there are absolutely no hackers on this Server at any given point in the day. Say for example, when a hacker gets banned they will try to get on a alt and go hack again. Some fail because of the VPN does not work. For the hackers that actually get back on the Server I want to be there ready to ban them as soon as they start to hack.

Toxicity- Toxicity is another really big thing in this community. I want to stop it. People in this community usually start to get a little toxic when they die to a normal player or even to a hacker which is another reason that I want to stop hackers. If we stop the hackers on the Server, then there will be a lot less toxicity in this community and a lot of more players will want to play it.

What makes you better than other applicants?
Maturity
I'm extremely mature for my age and will also be calm and nice. So many toxic people come in TeamSpeak and start screaming to ban someone, I will try to calm them down and resolve the situation to the best of my ability.

Forums:
I'm very, very active on the forums and will usually comment on someone's staff application or just a suggestion on a forums post. I will respond to them to the best of my ability with the best grammar I can use. Also, I will reply to everyone that replies to my comments and answer them to the best of my knowledge and skill. Also, I know how to use the forums very well.

Activity:
As you can tell, I'm a very active person, this will help the server out and the players out because I will be on banning most of the players on the network and will be consistently helping people.

Dedication:
I'm an incredibly dedicated staff member. I will work to my fullest ability and be as dedicated as possible. I will make sure the member on the server is 100% happy and won't just kick them from the TeamSpeak channel. And will always say "Have a good day" if I kick them from the channel because I have a lot of respect for people

Respectful
I'm a very respectful human being, I respect everyone's ethnicities, cultures or backgrounds. I will also treat people the way I want to be treated which is with respectful kindness and polite. If someone is being really toxic to me I won't retaliate and become toxic to them because I'm a non-toxic person and that's what most of the community and the people I know think of me as.

TeamSpeak
I'm very good when it comes to moving people in TeamSpeak and helping them, this is because I have a good microphone and I have good communication skills. I will always be respectful when I move anyone in TeamSpeak to my channel and will always speak in a well - mannered way. If someone starts being toxic to me in TeamSpeak I will try to calm them down instead of being stubborn and moving them or banning them from TeamSpeak or even kicking the client out of your channel. Every time when I have helped someone with their problem I will be respectful and say "Have a good day!", this shows the amount of respect you have as a person, and if you're respectful they will see you like a nice, respectful and kind human being [which I am].

Overall Knowledge
I have been playing HCF and Minecraft for around 2 - 3 years as of now. And have been staffing for around 1 year and a half. I have a good knowledge of the HCF game mode and Minecraft in general as a game. I know all the commands to become a successful staff member on the network such as
"/ban" "/warn" "/kick" "/tempban" "/co i" and all the commands to staff properly.

Non - Biased
I don't tolerate any bias on any network that's part of the reasons why I want to become staff. If someone comes into TeamSpeak and that person is a "Partner" on the network I won't side on them because "I like their content" or "Because they're the partner they wouldn't lie", I will investigate the situation making sure who is right and wrong and dealing with the situation properly.

Professionalism
I'm a very professional staff member and won't join a channel without the other staff members permission. I will always use the correct grammar and punctuation, and I will surely be consistent with it because grammar and punctuation make you look better and more professional as a staff member or just a normal player on the network. Also, it shows how well you treat the server that's why I always use the correct grammar and punctuation and I'm always professional no matter the situation.

How active can you be per day?
3-8 Hours, Up to 12+ on weekends

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Sadly no there are not.

Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
Yes but i would like to get the hang of everything else before i progress onto that.

Anything else you would like us to know?
I use to play a lot of HCF from the year of 12-16 but i then quit sold my pc and focused on school, I've not purchased a new pc and would like to see if HCFis like it once was and help out in the community.​

Last edited:

Hash420

Idk why my comment got changed lol corrupt ass but this guy was in an under 15 discord, being strange asf as an 18 year old sooo…

plqyhcf

Hello! I was verbally abused by "QuickDrop" and he has changed all his socials including his name, discord ign, minecraft ign, fac name etc. I will provide proof here, please do not accept him he is a horrible person and threatened to "fry our router" in vc.

Attempted to ip grab:
image_2024-03-23_223216011.png

More:
**Attempted to change his name to still pass staff application and this message will most likely be spam reported by him as the previous one so im going to ss this and just repost it in here if it is.**

Attachments

• image_2024-03-23_223252764.png
    image_2024-03-23_223252764.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 18
  • image_2024-03-23_223419924.png
    image_2024-03-23_223419924.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 21

plqyhcf

Will attach more proof of him saying frying ppls routers etc

NOTE: I think that was an IP grabber not 100% sure it was just next to text which usually isnt possible with text and links so I think he used some sort of link hider syntax on discord.

QuickDrop

What is this proof? Where does it show i have done the things you have accused me of? The gyazo i can provide and show you and everyone that it is a screenshot of a previous message sent on another account of yours was edited as you lied in that aswell.

Stop trying to start unnecessary drama, i have you blocked and want nothing to do with you so please leave me alone.
Have a good day.

plqyhcf

What is this proof? Where does it show i have done the things you have accused me of? The gyazo i can provide and show you and everyone that it is a screenshot of a previous message sent on another account of yours was edited as you lied in that aswell.

Stop trying to start unnecessary drama, i have you blocked and want nothing to do with you so please leave me alone.
Have a good day.
Others have screenshots as well and I have a screenshot of your discord ID I copied your ID and its still the same so keep yappin bid

Sunneklaas

Will attach more proof of him saying frying ppls routers etc

NOTE: I think that was an IP grabber not 100% sure it was just next to text which usually isnt possible with text and links so I think he used some sort of link hider syntax on discord.
It isn't an ipgrabber check the https:// (normal) and link itself.

Last edited:

QuickDrop

It isn't an ipgrabber check the https:// (normal) and link itself. But I think this guy isn't worth being staff on sagepvp.
Thank You, This user is mad at me for making him raidable on a completely different server and has made it his life goal to ruin my chances by spreading rumours, Even tho the proof he provided is fake and not true he still gets what he wanted by causing drama.

Sunneklaas

Thank You, This user is mad at me for making him raidable on a completely different server and has made it his life goal to ruin my chances by spreading rumours, Even tho the proof he provided is fake and not true he still gets what he wanted by causing drama.
Yes I understand there are always kids trying to get you down, by the way +1, just how have you been cavepvp trial mod for 9 weeks. Can you put by your application if you were resigned, demoted or server stopped etc.

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
With the rumors flying around about the previous screenshots posted and allegations being made, it's best to not continue with your application.

Feel free to re-apply when you think you're ready (2 weeks preferably)

Status
Not open for further replies.