Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltqge

IGN (In-Game Name):

Voltqge

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA (EST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have many staff experiences on multiple discord servers, but no real experience when it comes to Minecraft servers.

First staff experience, Kyle's server : I obtained Manager on Kyle's server probably around a year ago. The server is no longer as active, but it still has various users that will talk daily. I will still help anyone in need, and I am still a Manager. The sever now only has about 200 people, however it is active and still alive!
PROOF
1610919115879.png

My second staff experience, The Community : The community is a relatively new server that I have Staff on. The community is a LGBTQ friendly discord server that I am on every day, and have been for the past month or so. I had gotten temporarily demoted due to a fellow staff member making a false accusation, leading me to getting instantly banned because they had the permissions to do so (higher rank than me). It was all resolved when I talked to the other staff members/owners on what had happened, and now it is all fine. The server is gaining about 10 members per week, and we are slowly but surely growing.
PROOF
1610919865392.png

I have had many other owning experiences, but they were from a long time ago, and a lot of them no longer exist. Any other ones are just for friends, and are really just a group chats.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There has been countless times where I encounter a cheater, toxic player, or someone breaking the rules. Often times the rule breaker has no consequences, due to no staff catching them. The only thing that I can do is report them, and hope they get punished. Knowing that this happens to other players all the time makes me wish I had the permissions to help. I would also really enjoy meeting the staff team, and any other players that would meat me. I enjoy interreacting with fellow players, and being staff would allow me to meat plenty more people! I also can be very active, especially on weekends. In addition, I think that due to my maturity, I could handle situations without any problems. I also think that I work hard, and that I will help to the best of my ability's. From experience, I know that being staff doesn't mean stress free, problem free, or easy. I know that I will have responsibility's, and I will do what's expected of me. I am very dedicated to things that I enjoy, and being staff is definitely something that I would bring me joy. I can spend countless hours in order to solve one problem, and I will do my best to be on whenever I am needed. Lastly, I am accepting of everyone, and when a player comes up to me with a problem, I will be unbiased, and understanding. I will always try to look closely at how I can solve problems, and make sure that the players are happy. I am also extremely active, and will pay attention to what's going on all the time. I can be very professional, and I don't joke around when it's not welcomed. I am also very trustworthy, and have never abused my powers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve any players experience by staying in support channels, attending reports, and making sure that players aren't having any difficulties. I really enjoy helping anyone, and it is something I do in my free time just because I enjoy it that much. I wouldn't mind sitting in support channels just for a few people needing help. As I stated above, I'm extremely active, and when I am needed, I will try to be there. I would also be in TS, Discord, and anywhere that players might encounter problems. As I said, I'm also very mature, and professional. I will make sure that all players are happy, and I will look at problems with no bias, and really try to make the server a better place.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Overall honesty would be a 9.5, but when it comes to a server and a staff team, easily 10. I really do want the best for players, and the staff team. I will always be honest, and I would never lie to a fellow admin, or player. If another admin that I am friends with is abusing his/her power, I will instantly do my best to stop the situation, and would tell other staff members instantly. If I ever make a mistake, I will own up to it, and I will NEVER blame someone else for my own actions.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No.

Additional Information?:

I am fluent in English, and I am learning German currently. I do not play HCF very much, and I don't have a great understanding on how things work in that game mode, however I am trying to start playing it more and have a better understanding of what's going on. My main game mode is practice, so if I'm just playing, that will most likely be where I am. Although, as I said I will definitely research some more about HCF in order for me to know how to moderate better. I truly do think that I can bring a lot of good to Sage, and that I would enjoy any staff experience that I get. I also do not have telegram. I'd look into getting it if I needed to do so, but I have TS, and Discord. I apricate you reading my application.​

Last edited:

Vaht

Established member
I've been looking, but I have not found any good ones yet.
Any that you can recommend?

Search on YouTube: Staff Series Minecraft HCF and search for the last 7 days, you will find something interesting.

S

Sansyy

pretty dead application
discord != experience
also not much detail i want essays on why you are good at sucking staff dick

Status
Not open for further replies.