Denied Vmpsofts Staff Application

vmpsoft

--IGN--
vmpsoft
--Age--
--Timezone--
EST
--Do you have any previous staff experience?--
Yes in fact I do! Here is where I work currently and all my experiences.
Mod+ - VerdantPvP - I was a Mod+ on here for a little while but the staff were always rude to me and such. I provided them with lots of things but in return I got treated horribly by not only staff but the owner himself.
Trail Mod - Koru Network - I was a trial mod at this server for a little bit and I got SS-verified and all in one day. I did a lot on this server and I spent a lot of time on here. I soon resigned as it became no longer enjoying. https://prnt.sc/ubo65z
Owner - uDrop Network - I was a owner on this server and provided them with top quality Screen-sharing tools and methods. I helped with the checks on the custom anti cheat also. I resigned as the staff didnt treat me respectfully. https://prnt.sc/uboa6n
--Why would you like to become a staff member?--
I am a really good team player, I love working with other staff members as well because it makes it easier for me. Staff commands From experience I have learned most commands from other servers so this could help me get used to Sagepvp commands as they probably are close to the same. Work ethic, I will work hard to do my job correctly. Maturity, I know that I am 15 but I'm very mature for my age and I will not cyberbully anyone. Respect, I will respect every user. The main reason is would be the joy of catching and banning hackers. I don't know what it is about catching hackers but it just makes me feel good to understand that I'm ready to make the typical players experience on the server better by removing hackers and rule breakers. This is often an excellent aspect of me which is one of the main reasons that I wish to become staff here on Sagepvp. I will work hard for my staff rank and will help everybody in need, and if I don't know how to help someone I will contact a higher staff member. All around I feel I will help the server.
--If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?--
I could improve players experience purely by catching cheaters real time most as I stated above. I feel that I could help everyone out in there own little way and improve the server to the maximum as a staff member. I find everything enjoying and this would be a fun time to have!
--If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?--
No doubt about it I would rate myself a 10/10. I am a very honest sorry... A brutally honest person in every situation possible. I tend to never lie in any situation that comes upon me.
--Can any current staff members vouch for you?--
Not that I know of.
--Additional Information?--
I work in a few coding languages. C#, Basic C++, and Basic Java.

Last edited:

Hunslet

Established member

- Lack of detail
- No proof for previous experiences
- Which kind of languages are you talking about?

vmpsoft

- Lack of detail
- No proof for previous experiences
- Which kind of languages are you talking about?
First its me Johns the staff you guys didnt like on Verdant. and since you are a manager you know and can provide solid proof for that. Proof will be shown when I update the thread. But thanks for the feedback.