Yes, I own a Blue Yeti microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have Discord, Telegram and
Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I have quite bit of past experience staffing on other servers:

Centile Network
Player Count: 100 - 200

My time on Centile was short, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. I had the Senior Admin role, and during this time I helped players in teamspeak, screenshared hackers, and tried my best to help in anyway possible. I learned a lot about my permissions during my time at Centile and how to use them to effectively help players on the server. I was demoted along with about 50% of the staff team, I am not sure what the reasoning for it was.

Proof

HCStrix
Player Count: 20 - 40

HCStrix was a HCF network consisting of kitmap and HCF. I was also Senior Admin here for about two weeks before the server shut down, during my time here I helped players in teamspeak and helped get the server ready for SOTW's. The server was shut down due to some high ranking staff members stepping down.

No Proof

TrixPvP
Player Count: 50 - 100

TrixPvP was mainly a UHC server, and I was a manager on here for about a month. I was originally senior moderator on a previous server owned by the same owner, and was asked to come back as a manager on his new server. On here I learned how to manage staff members, read through staff applications and plan future events for the server to bring more players to it. I resigned here because I did not feel useful as being a manager on a UHC server anymore.

Proof
Proof

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff on SagePvP because I find that the server is fairly well done and is well known in the HCF community, and I feel like I can expand my experience being staff on HCF servers here and help out wherever I can. Also I never really played Sage, I would like to become staff to be more than just another player on the server, but be helpful to the people who play here every single day. Being a staff member would mean to be a face of the community here, and I would like to be one of those faces to welcome people to the server. It also means that they are a role model for other players, and it shows what type of server we are on if the staff are not mature or irresponsible, which is why I take my job as a staff member very seriously. Another reason why I want to become staff is because I am a long time HCF player, and I understand how players can get frustrated by being killed by cheaters, players allying, and players that abuse glitching to get what they want. I want to be able to help minimize the chances of that happening to a player as much as I can, and help them with their issues so that they enjoy playing here. It is really important to me to work towards making the individual player happy, and that is what I am determined to work towards doing. I also like being part of a team, teamwork is essential to having a good staff team, and I enjoy being part of a team, as it makes me feel like I am more than just one single player, but an essential part of this community.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me as a staff member for many reasons:

Maturity
I like to say that I am a mature person, I love to have a good laugh, but I also take my job seriously. Being staff means that you are trusted to be a person that represents this server, and I want to be one of the people that represents it with a warm welcome.

Experience
As you can see, my main experience being staff is in the HCF community, and I have some knowledge of being a Manager for staff during my time on TrixPvP. I know how to use most staff commands, I know how to screenshare, and I know how to do support rooms. I work towards being a better staff member, and having experience is one of the keys to being a good staff member.

Activity
I am very active, I am usually available for over 5 hours per day on weekdays and longer for weekends, so I can almost always be reach if I am needed.

Patience
I like to say I am a patient person, I can usually explain myself multiple times in teamspeak to a player that may need help and is not understanding what I am saying, or explaining to a player why they were punished and what I can do to help them understand the reasoning behind their problem.

Teamwork
I am a team player, I like to work as a group to solve a problem, either it be in a support room, or in school as a group project, I am always putting in my input and trying to work it out as a team because I believe that is the way to get the best possible outcome.

Determination
I am determined to bring my best to the server at all times, such as being professional to all the players in-game and in support rooms, keeping my cool and to help them to the best of my abilities. I am also determined to make sure I show you how much I can really do, and prove myself everyday that I am on the server that I deserve to be a staff member here.

Responsibility
I am very responsible, if I am asked of something from a staff member or a player, I will make sure to do it as much as I can, and if I say that I am going to do anything at all, I will make sure that I do it to the best of my abilities. I take responsibility for my actions, and if I ever do anything wrong, I will be sure to take full responsibility for it and work towards making sure that it never happens again.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Zwibby (Was my manager on the server previously owned by the owner of TrixPvP

Additional Information:
Thank you for taking the time to read this, please put your +1 and -1 with reasoning for it below

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.