Denied vetikkje's staff application.

vetikkje

IGN (In-Game Name): my ign is vetikkje
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i had alot off staffing experience i've been staff on cavepvp.org i was mod+ there i resigned there cause of how low the players was back then i regret that now veltpvp.com i was admin there i do not have any proof so u can belive me or not i resigned on veltpvp that thing is dead, and i've been staff on play.coldnetwork.net or coldpvp.com it has 2b different names i have chat-mod there i think i'm getting promoted soon there tho because i just need to pass the screenshare test and i can screenshare and find clients. proof: https://gyazo.com/9bc5f441d3f5d1f62bb3709d390c62ae there's the proof off me having staff on coldnetwork but i don't have proof off the other servers sadly.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Interacting with the players, helping them out, resolving problems, correcting errors, etc., are all enjoyable to me. I recently quit Minecraft for about a year after CentileHCF, ran by sc0ttay, shutdown. I've missed staffing so much which brings me here, to sagepvp.org, where some of the head honchos know me for my past experiences. I feel as if I can contribute towards the server and bring a higher morale to the staff team as well. I like to think of myself as an outgoing person, which is a vital asset to being a great staff member. The interaction and the experience are two big things for me. The interactions with the players on a the server is a big part of being a staff member. You need to respectful and professional around players for them to respect you as a staff member. I try to keep a positive attitude about everything I do. I plan to be a superb staff member if I may get accepted. I love helping people out, whether it be in real life, or in Minecraft. Next is the experience. Being around such great people in the community and making friends with them is a great experience in itself. I also have a lot of experience when it comes to being apart of a staff team. I know all the basic, and complex commands staff will use to keep the server up and functioning. I know to record and screenshot all bans, warns, mutes, etc. I'm also knowledgeable about properly punishing players silently to keep the players from creating drama in the chat.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'd imporve the players with just staffing and make sure there isn't cheaters online and i would be so active if i would get accepted on sagepvp and i wouldn't be 1 off the active's staff probably in the middle on the active leaderboards and i have like teamspeak and discord and telegram if people don't want to get screenshared on teamspeak i can say to him, can we do it on discord? and if he say no like there's no point even trying to screenshare him at that point he already wasted like 10 minutes off your time. And just ban him for Cheating or Don't wanting to screenshare, and i'd play with some off the players when i have like nothing to do or there is like no hackers online and i'd staff with the staff a bit but i just lke staffing alone sometimes too, and i feel its moren harder to staff alone that's why i'm trying to staff a bit alone, and i can join the interview if i get accepted i have no problem staffing/ joining other people and staffing with them but you don't need like 7 staff to do a screenshare or staff interview. and many servers does that like cavepvp.org and i said why is there like 7 staff trying to interview me and they said don't worry about that and i said, just why do u even need 7 staff to interview me and he started to ignore me a bit. and i just ignored the players so the staff interview went really well too, and i got accepted.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i'd make myself a 10 because i don't swear alot and i don't give a fuck if someone swears at me i just keep screensharing them if they talk shit to me, and i usally don't swear in interviews you shouldn't sweardon't even try to do that, and many people swears in interviews and they all get denied, most likely get denied, and i'm like why is this guy swearing in a interview this is the most inportant part off the staffing and you need to get all the information as you can.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) well i can have headed i think he was a owner here before, and sc0ttay i had a alt but i think it got hacked so i just closed my account and it was never seen again.
Additional Information?: i would still love the server if i got denied but i just feel like the staff here needs someone like me just staff like everyday and i feel some staff could be more on and, some staff should move in everything in teamspeak and i just feel, like this server needs like me and just be on everyday and have a no life even more, if i get staff on sagepvp, and i thought i'd enjoy sagepvp more as a real server that has like all the nice players and almost like no people who just swear non stop. And HCF is the toxicest communities off all time. no joke and i feel many off the hcf servers use hacked clients like example i've seen people use vape lite client and just paid clients and they think they are getting better at the game , but they're getting worse if they use hacked clients and people who actually use hacked clients are like 12-13 years old kids who thinking they're not gonna ger banned and they try to appeal the ban the next day and i just go bruhhh what i just saw you the other day hacking/cheating.