Denied vetikkje's staff application

vetikkje

IGN (In-Game Name): my ign is vetikkje
Region (EU/NA/Other): i'm eu
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i have much staffing experience

holypvp.org i was a t-mod there and i resigned cause it was spanish and i can't talk spanish so that's why i resgiened
play.valorhcf.net/cavepvp nowadays its cavepvp i don't remember which rank i really had i think i had like t-mod or mod i resigned cause i didn't like the staff and the players and the community was sooo toxic and i don't like toxic communities
play.vipermc.net it had a different ip back then i was a mod there i didn't like the beef they had with cavepvp/play.valorhcf.net so and the SOME staff there was toxic such as like GTed and he just was a bad staff member ngl i think that was all.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: The first reason why I would like to become a staff member is because I like the server in general it's a fun server, has a great amount of players each day and is really addicting to play. As a player who has been into Minecraft for 6-7 years I have a lot of experience with it, ignoring the fact that it has changed dramatically over the years it still has the same concept which is really easy for me to understand and have a lot of knowledge on which is why I feel I'll be a great input to the staff team giving it that staffing they need. I would also love to become staff on Coldnetwork as it is currently one of the most addicting servers giving me the best experiences. when it comes to staffing I'll always be on as it has a big playerbase waiting to be supported when bumping into issues and i'll make sure to be the one to support them. and i have a bit experiencee with staffing as u saw and i have a bit with screenshared if i get (screenshare verified) and it would just be a big surprise if i get accepted and maybe. Like just do fun stuff and i've heard this server hasn't died in alost 2 years when headed was staff/owner here and i have just so much staffing experience with such big servers so i know what i do. and i can almost every command in the game like /staff /ss just do that stuff idk if u have the same commands but such as sagepvp is just a good community and i would love to be a staff member.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I was accepted as staff I would improve the players experience by helping them directly by the guides rules making sure I give them the correct information and knowledge that they are asking for which is once again really important as I do not want to be giving out any wrong or misleading information which could lead to me getting and trouble and the players being confused. Another way I would improve the players experience is by being on at all times, making sure I can help the most players possible as a problem with most servers is that late at night there aren't any staff helping players who stay up during the early hours of the mornings however with my sleeping pattern I would happily give them the support no matter the time, making there experience a lot better. Another way I would improve the players experience is by not being biased towards one another because in my time of being a staff member on other servers I've seen a lot of biased behaviour a lot before and it is really sad to see as it isn't fair, for an example if a YouTuber or high ranked player joined, I will look at both views from a fair point and work my way through the situation looking at both pov's in a non biased way. if they just how do i apply for staff? in chat i would just sent him the forums straight away.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i would take my self a 10 because i don't swear too much and i'm pretty nice to the players i'm not toxic like as much staffing experience all the years i've been staffing on
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no sadly for me.
Additional Information?: i would still play the server and i just feel the server is a good place, if i don't get accepted cause i don't enjoy to staff on other servers too much and. I've been playing this server for a while now so i wanted to apply for staff and. I'd just really exited if i don't get accepted i will %100 play the server and the staff here is just not toxic its a great, place if u want to play hcf. With your friends/random players just do LFF in chat and tell a bit if ur good at pvp or something you're good at such as archer, bard, or diamond. I think that's all and i would still enjoy the server most i did before i applied here.