Not open for further replies.

Vertonic

IGN (In Game Name): Vertonic
Youtube Channel (Link):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpSFkbT-XFLf_f9tKXrYSIw
Amount Of Subscribers: 90
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 0 Will make some sunday
Average amount of views per video: 60
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I want to have youtube rank on this server because i want to grow my channel out more than it is as the moment. Ive been gaining alot of subs like 36 in the past 30 days with few uploads a week. I enjoy your server and not like some other random server that has some other skidded plugins that don't work as good as yours would. I also want it because I like the fact its on sundays the lest busy days of the weekend for me.

Kuttans

I recommend you upload a few videos on the network before applying. You're channel is eligible for the rank, however you'll have a better chance of acceptance if you upload a couple videos. I also suggest you gain a larger audience & view count before applying.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Vertonic

I recommend you upload a few videos on the network before applying. You're channel is eligible for the rank, however you'll have a better chance of acceptance if you upload a couple videos. I also suggest you gain a larger audience & view count before applying.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans
Ty will be noted

Derpy

I would do +1 But you don't have a lot of experience when it comes to playing on sagepvp and you haven't uploaded any videos on there. It would be best to rack up some more subscribers and upload some videos on sage before applying for your rank. From my perspective you're not very professional when it comes to having a big role on servers. Plus in your application you noted you would be creating videos for the server on sunday. It is now wednesday and you still haven't uploaded any videos from the server. I wish you the best of luck.

Xerios

[+1]

Quality Videos
Decent Amount of subscribers
unfortunately no videos on sage
unfortunately low views

best of luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.