Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I do

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes I do have all 3 programs
Discord:verkt#9975 Telegram @Verktt

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes I have some staff experience

BlastCraft-Owner
BlastCraft was a server that I owned for a little while. The server consisted of just Factions. The server had around 10-30 people daily and at max 60 people. The server was going well for a very long time until it started to die off. I eventually decided to shut the server down due to insufficient funds.

OLD SagePvP-CoOwner/Trial-Mod
SagePvP use to be owned by an old friend of mine Kappos. He was looking for a CoOwner and I trial mod on the server at the time. I then applied for the position and seemed to be the best fit.was the best fit for the job. We then owned the server together for about a month and a half. I then decided that it was right for me to resign from my position. I felt like I did everything I possibly could for the server. Couple months later he then sold the ownership to you guys I'm assuming.

EnchantsMC-Administrator

This was a pretty popular server. the server consisted of factions and sky block. The server that had around 200-400 people on it a day. I was an administrator on the server for about two months but the server was managed very poorly so I decided it wasn't the right place for me anymore. I later decided to resign from my staff position.

Unlimited-Gaming Head-Administrator
I was staff on Unlimited-Gaming for about 2 months. The server was mainly a factions server but had other games incoming. The server had around 10-20 players daily and at a max 40 players. The server owner eventually became inactive. This then lead to other players becoming inactive. Throughout most of this, I stuck around but then finally realized it was my time to resign from my position.

ExiliePvP-Platform-Administrator
I was staff on ExilePvP for about a month. The server consisted of Hcf KitMap and Practice. I was really close with most of the staff team and I learned plenty of information. The server wasn't out for the longest or had the greatest amount of players but it still was one of my best staff experiences yet. The server had an average of around 20 players and at max 40. The server later shut down due to inactivity of players.

FenixHCF -Trial-Mod
I was staff on FenixHCF for about 2 Weeks. The server consisted of Hcf and Kit map. The server had around 10-30 players on it daily and at max hit 50 players. I may have been staff on this server for a short amount of time but I most definitely learned a lot of things that will absolutely help me later in life when It comes to being staff. I eventually resigned due to a huge server merge.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff on SagePvP for a multitude of reasons.
(1)The first reason I would like to become staff is that Staffing is one of my favorite things to do in Minecraft. Without staffing, Minecraft would just be completely boring to me. This gives me a chance to prove my maturity to the staff managers and the staff team as a whole. Just knowing that you were able to help a person in need from a hacker or whatever incident they got into is just such a great feeling and I would love to be able to have that feeling on Sage.

(2) The second reason I would like to become staff is My interest in Minecraft. Within the last couple of months, my interest in the game has just completed depleted. I've just been rapidly losing interest in the game and I feel like if I become staff on SagePvP I might just gain back some interest in the game that I know and love.

(3) I've seen that this server has a huge bonus and that it rarely had staff online for eastern standard times so I think that I would be able to contribute a lot due to my experience. I've recently have seen numerous cheaters, rule breakers, etc on the server and many people don't like encountering them I would love to help on the server with anything needed.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
The reason, why I feel I should be chosen as a staff member on SagePvP, is the fact that I am passionate about helping others and fulfilling questions that people need answers too.
I think I should be accepted as staff because I'm good for what I say, I love to give back to the community and help out my fellow peers. The feeling of accomplishment is amazing and as a staff member, I could be a lot to the team. Sage's staff team is wonderful and perfect, But I think I would be a great addition to the team. I also think you should accept me for staff because I have a great work ethic, I make sure everything that I do is resolved in the appropriate matter that it should be resolved in. I also have a lot of dedication when it comes to whatever I am doing. I think I have some great qualities that any efficient staff member should have, such as listed below.

Maturity
I personally, consider myself to be very mature and handle situations in a calm and respectful manner, I do not scream in Teamspeak, I usually speak in a calm manner and if someone's cheating and I find a client I won't shout at them “WHY ARE YOU HACKING”. I would just ask them why they are cheating. and tell them that they know better. I stay calm and respectful because I like to be handled the same way, If I get disrespectful then there is a bigger chance they will too.I'm known to get a little too jokey but I know when to stop.

Active
You must be active on the server to not get strikes or get demoted. I'm going to try my hardest best to be on every day like I'm now, and I'm going to try to interact with others when they need help with anything.

Multi-Tasking
I'm very good at multi-tasking for an example, I can stay on the server and do my job like ban hackers and help players on the server while I'm helping in support rooms or while another staff member asks me a question in Teamspeak. I can do something on the network while trying to deal with situations.

Respect
Respect is probably the most important thing on this list, When being Staff you need to respect the players the way you wish to be respected, This is one of my overall favorites quotes "Respect others the way you want to be respected" and I will always stick to that quote when it comes to dealing with players in Support Rooms toxic or not toxic.

Experience
I am an extremely experienced Staff member due to me being Staff on tons of different game modes on Minecraft! I've been Staff on Servers with - HCF, Factions, Practice and a lot more which aren't so populated!

Additional Information:
-I have more staff experience than what is listed above but I decided to only list the ones with the biggest impact on my skills.
-One of my biggest weaknesses is Screen sharing I don't have much experience with it but
-I am able to be online whenever needed as long as it's a reasonable time
-and finally, I hope I get accepted for this amazing opportunity as staff!

Hazzay

• This looks like some of it was copied from other applications.
  • Needs more detail in all sections
  • Doesn't seem very mature
Good luck!
~Hazzay

Status
Not open for further replies.