Denied Verdicals Media Application

Verdicals

IGN (In Game Name): Verdicals
Youtube Channel (Link):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzqHtgJD3KJPrDKl-Q91pAg?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers:309
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 0, But I am currently working on videos
Average amount of views per video: 40-70+

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes I will be seriously committed to upload on SagePvP. I will upload a video on there every week and advertise the ip so people can join and in doing so, Sage can become a bigger community as I grow.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I would like to have the YouTube rank because I would like to upload videos on SagePvP, and I feel like YouTube rank would really help me get set up, and produce great videos on SagePvP. Furthermore, I also feel that if I get accepted I could really expand my fan base and make content people would enjoy. Moreover, I have also been looking for a hcf server to record on, and I feel like SagePvP is the sever I would like to record on. I hope you consider accepting my application.

(Extra: I also have a few creative original ideas I would like to try on SagePvP like double spleef, copying prac maps, and etc.!)

Thank you for reading this application,

-Verdicals.

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not yet to reach the proper requirements

Although, you may upload more frequently on the server, promote your YouTube channel, etc.