VeltPvPHCF

IGN (In Game Name):
VeltPvPHCF

Youtube Channel (Link): https://youtube.com/c/PistonTraps

Amount Of Subscribers: 460

How many videos do you have on
SagePvP?:
—————————————————————
I currently only have 1 video on the sagepvp server but i am hopefully gonna be trying to upload 3 a week on sage and maybe I could grow my channel a little bit while doing videos on sage.
(planning on uploading a second vid soon)

Average amount of views per video: 70-150

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?:
—————————————————————
my average amount of views on a video is anywhere from 80-170 views a vid but maybe I can grow that by recording and streaming on sage and yes I will be ver committed to recording on sage and producing more content for my channel.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
—————————————————————
I think over all I could grow out my channel on a server like sage it has a great player base and from what ive seen there is helpful staff and I think it would be a good spot to record.

distAU

NEUTRAL
I know you do not reach requirements but your just a couple subs off, also you seem like a nice guy you said "Thanks" to a -1

11Blocking

IGN (In Game Name):
VeltPvPHCF

Youtube Channel (Link): https://youtube.com/c/PistonTraps

Amount Of Subscribers: 460

How many videos do you have on
SagePvP?:
—————————————————————
I currently only have 1 video on the sagepvp server but i am hopefully gonna be trying to upload 3 a week on sage and maybe I could grow my channel a little bit while doing videos on sage.
(planning on uploading a second vid soon)

Average amount of views per video: 70-150

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?:
—————————————————————
my average amount of views on a video is anywhere from 80-170 views a vid but maybe I can grow that by recording and streaming on sage and yes I will be ver committed to recording on sage and producing more content for my channel.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
—————————————————————
I think over all I could grow out my channel on a server like sage it has a great player base and from what ive seen there is helpful staff and I think it would be a good spot to record.
-1, doesn't meet requirements. Doesn't have two videos or above 150 views. Also, sub count isn't quite at the goal but isn't that far off.