CanadianLesbian

IGN (In-Game Name):
Velska

Timezone:
EST (Eastern standard time)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Clover.gg network (Senior-mod)

Proof:
Note: Resigned due to the server shutting down which ended up benefiting the owner Blazingtide because he was very stressed out when he owned clover and shutting down made him less stressed and I got to achieve a high position as a senior moderator and made great friends on there. Note: Over my time on Clover, I've learned to be more alert of the rules and to adjust my time mainly on staffing and just being an asset to the staff team, The higher staff members truly taught me a bunch over my trainee trial, but sadly I had to leave, I was screen share verified and I started getting good at screen sharing people.

Versai (Moderator)
Proof: N/A (I resigned from this server like two years ago and the proof got deleted).
Note: Resigned due to just general lost of interest of the staff team as the staff manager constantly condescended my abilities as a staff member so kept relying on positivity and thus I resigned from the server and found another server to apply for. Note: From my staffing days on Versai, It was a decent server in which taught me to have perseverance and to perform my staff duties with absolute professionalism without goofing off and just being completely immature to their players as they deserve a good service brought from the staff members, I was screenshare verified as well, I've caught people hiding auto clickers and I screenshotted that and sent it to The higher staff members to prove that this player was cheating and I didn't just ban him without any sufficient evidence, and after a month of duty I started noticing that the vast majority of players on that server are very toxic and constantly insulted me in chat.

ViperMC (Senior Moderator)
Proof:
Note: Resigned due to lost of interest of the server and wanted to staff on another server which I gained interest in. Note: Over my time on the ViperMC network I was a staff member for few months as a senior moderator, and when I was first accepted as a staff member I decided to perform my staffing duties on the first day as I felt really dedicated to the position as much as I just wanted to be known for being a decent staff member, and one thing is that I truly have a hatred against fast promotions, they just take the fun out of earning the promotion yourself, I started to see fast promotions and made me want to quit right off the spot on that case.

PvPTemple (Moderator)
Proof:
Note: Resigned due to PvPTemple spoofing their own players Note: Over my time on the PvPTemple network It started off as a great new server which released recently until I joined in as a trainee, I was given a staff guide and made some staff friends, both of these things helped me adjust my expectations as a new staff member, I was taught how to instigate into a situation which included a severe consequence, they taught me how to be always be mature whenever things get heated for me.

HydraPvP network (Mod+)
Proof: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMVKpdGWoAEeJQr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Note: (My username used to be "Comprehensibles but changed it back to Swyzzle".) I was staff there for a month and a half and I was SS verified and I learned how to be more professional in terms of doing support rooms and i spent the first two weeks there trying to improve myself as a staff member and want to evolve higher into the staff team with a promotion, but there was a downfall to that, the owners were all lazy and constantly delayed the releases for our hcf gamemodes for weeks and weeks, which lead me to resign in the first place.

CentileHCF network (Moderator)
Proof:
Note: I was staff there for roughly around 3 weeks until i resigned because the server had gained no traction what so ever, And the two owners at that time "gully" and "scoreboardapi” really didn't do much for the server and the promotions were very unfair, people can jump to head staff ranks in a month which is really bad.

FaithfulMC network (Moderator)
Proof:
Note: From my time staffing there, I had learned to not take your staff permissions for granted, when I say this I mean that my decisions weren't really good at the time of me being staff on FaithfulMC, I not knowingly teleported into some base and killed somebody there and I ended up getting striked for that and it was reasonable, but unfortunately I was demoted a day later for being immature in chat I said "LOL" when a player joked about suicide in chat, and I wish I could've done something instead of being very immature, from that day forward I started getting better in terms of the skills I pick up from previously staffed servers.

NebulaPE network (Staff-Manager)
Note: I was manager there for roughly a month until i decided to resign because I had a fall out with one of the owners who later on threatened to terminate my position there, so I found that opportunity and resigned right on the spot.

Mystic.rip (Platform Admin)
Proof:
Note: I was platform admin there for about 1.5 months until the owner "Failingclasses" shut down mystic in order to start a new server "Coral.gg", from my time there I was responsible in recruiting media and make sure that they produce content on our server in a timely rate, and I signed an NDA on there and me and the staff team got along very well, Since the server didn't get to release but at-least I still feel like I woke up and helped the server to the best of my abilities and that is what counts and doing my part of the bargain makes me glad to be committed to my platform admin position there.

Coral.gg (Staff-Manager)
Note: I was a staff manager on Coral.gg network for about 2 months until I got demoted for being immature to my friend in DMs and I truly took full responsibility for my own actions and I am glad I got punished because it would have been fair, and over my time there I recruited staff on our forums and interviewed them and helped a lot of the forums and made sure things looked aesthetically pleasing, and I watched over my staff and made sure that they did not do anything bad, if so I would address it to them and let them be aware of the mistakes that my staff made. and I hosted staff meetings and made sure people can get the basic staff etiquette in order to do prevent negative future occurrences for instance: Getting striked for being immature.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The things that happen to make me an amazing staff member is that most importantly If I were to be a superior choice over different applicants is that, as a matter of first importance I am an individual who is an exceptionally experienced competitor, This wasn't my first time as staff on another server, I know what I'm doing, I'm reliable from the feeling that If I see someone doing something that isn't right and is a breach of the rules of the server and that individual is a staff member as well, I would report it to a higher staff, That's dependable in light of the fact that they obviously trust me to make the best decision and report the things that aren't right. Furthermore, Secondly, I acquire great communication skills by the feeling that I've gained from past miscommunication with other staff, And these slip-ups made me cause mistakes, All staff need to impart whether If it's to oblige to a change or to cooperate on a tough circumstance, A staff group to me is characterized as individuals who cooperate to serve the network they decided to seek after, and Maturity, Since they have an age limit on the application that gives individuals an opportunity to address why would that be an age limit, Well certain development levels can shift from age, And I will in general be an extremely full grown individual with regards to dealing with players appropriately, I can be available for about 6-7 hours daily due to the tragic pandemic, I can surely be active quite a lot everyday, and I also have summer courses in few weeks and I might be less active but the thing is I can manage both and be the staff member that isn't inactive but a rather hardworking staff member, I start my day on SagePvP on weekends, depending on how much work I need to complete at a certain due date, that is not saying I don't play any other games on the internet because I do. But I am very helpful to SagePvP and consistently play on it. I have spent a valuable amount of time doing my part as a player from ensuring that the players on the game are following SagePvP rules, reporting suspicious players through the designated methods and helping others in the SagePvP community as well as helping the staff keep in track of those who violate the rules. I want to ensure everyone on SagePvP enjoys their experience on SagePvP as I have. I feel fortunate to have found the SagePvP server. Along with that, the friends I have made have really changed my life and I'm so glad that SagePvP has come into my life and had a position effect on me. I've learned a lot, about staff, forums, and in game things, and I plan to continue to pass on my knowledge of the many things I know. This is another thing that has kept me playing: The constant players on SagePvP give me new friendships and help me multitask, type faster, and just to operate with players gently like a decent staff member. SagePvP has been sort of a safe shelter for me as I do play on a pvp server that can get very toxic and having friends here with a good, appropriate chat has really helped me blend in the community. The friends I've made have helped me a lot and I appreciate it all. Along with that, the friends I have made have really changed my life and I'm so glad that SagePvP has came into my life. I've learned a lot, about staff, forums, and in game things, and I plan to continue to pass on my knowledge of the many things I know. This is another thing that has kept me playing. The constant new people give me new friendships and help me multitask, type faster, and just handle people a lot better like a typically dedicated staff member on SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
In order to improve the players' experience, I would like to clearly be the staff part who might fulfill all the requirements of a player in need of help, and offer the fitting assistance to any player who needs it, Enforcing a positive situation, what I mean by that will be that I need to keep the server less-toxic and clean and less invaded with negativity or in the event that those whom don't stand the rules and make it a positive experience for the staff and the players of the SagePvP network. I'm in fact fixing the wrong things and negative things and making it as my accountability for the players to not break the rules in the future, just as emphatically obliging to new kind of changes that will without a doubt sway the server and its players also, the one thing I totally don't concur with is staff individuals bad talk other staff negatively, It's something that truly would ruin the bonding of a staff team.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
ExternalHacks can vouch for me to become a staff member on the SagePvP network.

Additional Information?:
Thank you for reviewing my application! I really am excited to see the constructive criticism that you will leave me on my application, I accept any comments no matter what, because If there are changes that need to be made.

Last edited:

Horizon

@Swyzzle kinda a legend not gonna lie. He’s staff on headed’s discord w/ me and he’s kinda lit. He does mess around though.. fair warning :p

tnup

+1
- Great Staff Member
- Not Toxic
- Nice person to talk to
- Good Application with detail

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Previous interview

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.