Denied Vaypes Staff Aplication

vaype

IGN (In-Game Name): vaype

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes on an old Hcf server called NexusHCF

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'm kind of getting tired of just playing hcf so I would love to see hcf from the other side again and help players enjoy the game more. I don't have much stuff to do atm in real life so staffing would be an enjoyable way to spend the time. I love interacting with new players and seeing what issues different people have. This would be an exciting opportunity to meet new friends including players and staff. I would also like to see the different situations that players face every day.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would just love to constantly sit in support rooms and be as chill and relaxed with the players. I would do my very best to help in whatever situation they need. I know how annoying it can be sitting in ts waiting for hours to be assisted. I would do my very best to work as fast as possible in every situation while still staying professional to help as many players as I can when I am online. I want to make the game as enjoyable as possible for players so they can keep playing and enjoying their time away from "real life".

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Probably a 9 I can always keep my word on anything I say and will always be honest because you don't get anywhere when not being. I put it at a 9 because if a player breaks a rule and tells me to not tell a higher-up staff or if a staff breaks a rule I will not always keep quiet. I will do whatever I think is best for the server in that situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No do not currently know any on sage.

Additional Information?: I can also speak Swedish if you need translators! I appreciate you taking the time to read my application, Vaype