Denied VarsityFootballs Staff Application.

scaredly

Established member
How are you going to apply for staff after calling half of them weird and dumb.

As I have said before Wimpis I let the toxicity side of myself take over I am controlling it piece by piece, I do understand if I get denied it's because of my toxicity.

Wimpus

As I have said before Wimpis I let the toxicity side of myself take over I am controlling it piece by piece, I do understand if I get denied it's because of my toxicity.
I'm not talking about being toxic if you think the staff are dumb and weird how are you going to work with them

scaredly

Established member
I'm not talking about being toxic if you think the staff are dumb and weird how are you going to work with them
I called SeraeAU "Dumb and Weird" because he kicked & killed me on squads so I called him "dumb" and when he killed me I called him a "weirdo" there was never anything directed towards any staff member as he no longer is one.

scaredly

Established member
Another reason why you should stop dick riding me and recruits and all the other staff and players on sage, No one likes you nigga stop commenting on everything I post dumb Kangaroo dick eating aussie like on god you buggy asf, as you can tell the application was deleted ages ago "IgnRyan" gtfo inviting randoms to your faction, also nice server I bet your dev's aint gon help you with shit... dumb owner retard hit me off more buddy.