WrathHQ - Moderator

AstroHQ - Senior Moderator

Hope Network / HCF - Manager

Alert HCF - Owner

PolarUHCF - Platform Admin

NovaPvP - Helper

And more servers not worth mentioning!

Why do you want to become Staff?:
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)

I would like to become staff because I know how to control my social life and my staff position. I feel like I am a better moderator than a player and I am willing to prove that. I have a lot of free time on my hands, I can put up to 4 or 6+ hours each day and 30-40 weekly. I thought that I should spend this time by helping other players and doing Teamspeak support rooms. I see myself as a very positive person and I am not letting anything ruin my day. Despite school and family, I can put all of that aside if necessary.
people in support rooms and after realizing how much spare time I have, I've decided I'd like to spend it by helping other people and prioritizing them more than anything. Personally, I think I have a lot of experience which would highly benefit me, the staff team and everyone else. I've also been around for a long time now. I know all the rules and basics of the server. I also often see many people asking questions in chat whilst I'm PvPing or playing with my faction, and usually, I cannot respond if I am busy doing something. If I became staff, I would put 100% of my time dedicated into moderating, helping both new and old players, doing support rooms, and in general, doing everything I can to make Sage PVP a great environment. Although I am not SS verified, I am willing to learn the basics of Screen Sharing if it is necessary for me to become staff on Sage . I am often really motivated to moderate after a promotion or after a nice and friendly talk with another staff member. I can staff for the full 4-6+ hours if I want to, and I will. I do not like to argue with others and especially with players, as it makes me seem immature and unprofessional. I can attend every staff meeting unless I am away from my computer, or IRL problems. I am never rude and see myself as a good fit for the staff team. I know the basic commands of a Helper and what to do in different situations. I am a trustworthy and hard-working person and I think I deserve a chance.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
There are many reasons to as why you should accept me as staff. I am willing to learn anything I need to if I want to be a staff member on Sage. This includes Screen Sharing, using SS tools, such as Paladin, and much more. I am also a very patient person. If I suspect someone of cheating, I will watch them for as long as I need until I am 100% sure that they are using any blacklisted modifications. I am always the first one to respond to helpop requests or reports. I know the basic commands of being a staff member, which every new Helper / TrialMod needs to get promoted. I hope I get the chance to moderate on such a large server like Sage. As I've mentioned before, I've been a part of the community for quite some time now, but played Minecraft for much longer. I know what to do in situations and I know the basics of Teamspeak, and I know how to do support rooms. I can also record, in great frames (200-300 FPS usually) but I do get around 700+ FPS whilst not recording. I do not have a bad reputation for abusing my power in any way and I never will as I do not see that as the mature thing to do and it gives other players an unfair advantage over other players. I am also not bias in any way. I will not (and never have) abuse(d) for another players gains and to give them an advantage over others, no matter how much they ask me. I've seen many occasions of people waiting in Teamspeak for hours. Considering how much time I can put into staffing, I could immediately do support rooms as soon as I see a player waiting in a support room. I do not prioritize other players over others and I am a fair person. I do not put people with ranks in front of regular players as everyone deserves to get help and there are no other situations where they don't. I frequently interact with other players in chat, whether it is helping someone or giving away my items to new players so that they get a chance to play Sage with the correct gear. I am also very active on the both, the forums and in-game. I am also aware of the basics of Teamspeak. I know I've said this before, but it is always something good to have. I am fully aware of the commands of a Helper and I know what to do in different situations/scenarios as I've dealt with many players in the past due to my experience. I reckon I should get a chance, and I assure you, I will not mess up and you won't regret having me on the staff team.

You also should accept me because I'm:

Kind
I am kind to everybody and always will be, there are no exceptions.

Patient
If I suspect someone of cheating, I can watch them for a long time just to make sure that I do not false ban them.

Professional
Obviously, I wouldn't act toxic or immature whilst helping in Teamspeak or helping in-game. I would never do that and I'm never planning to.

Active
As I've mentioned multiple times, I can put up to 4-6 hours each day, which is what is expected of me.

Experienced
I've been staff on many different servers and I know what to do in different scenarios.

Respectful
I am nice and respectful to everybody in Teamspeak and in-game. My last mute was a long time ago.

Ability to record
I can record, like i said in good frames and much more. I like to have evidence to back me up if I do ever get accused of abusing or breaking the rules as a staff member.

Multilingual
I can speak two languages, English and Icelandic, both fluently. This helps me if I ever move someone who doesn't speak English but rather Icelandic as I can understand and talk to them. If this application does get denied, I will most likely apply for Translator rank.

Communicative
I have a good quality microphone, and the money to buy a new one (only if necessary). My microphone isn't the best, but it definitely isn't the worst. I am not scared to talk to other staff members or players and I do think that this is a skill to possess.

Honest
I always own up to my mistakes and I am always truthful about it. I would never lie as that is the immature thing to do.

Grammar
I have really good English and grammar. This benefits if I were to do support rooms or talk to the player whilst Screen Sharing etc.

Fair and not bias
I am not bias towards any players, even the closest friends I have on this game.

Not abusive
I've never abused before and I never plan on doing so. I would never ever do this as abusing is not only against the rules, but a very unprofessional thing to do, especially if I want to become staff on such a large server like Sage.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No but i hope i can answer this question if i get accepted and get to know the staff members.
Additional Information:

IGN : VapeID
Discord - TwoDTR#0001

Telegram - @TwoDTR

Retaining

+1

I have seen you as a staff on almost all those servers and you have helped me // not been toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.