Denied Vantion's Staff Application.

Vantion

IGN: Vantion
Timezone: GMT
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I own a blue snowball https://www.bluedesigns.com/products/snowball/
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have them all and im frequently on them
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have been staff on many servers, but none have been HCF servers just some chilled out servers with some friends and many public survival servers monitoring chat and helping out people in need of my help.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff as I have a lot of spare time at the moment because I don’t have any college right now so I am able to put in 10+ hours daily and even more on weekends. I also love helping out the community and listening to them making sage a better place to be. The main reason I want to become staff though is I have first handedly experienced how it feels to go raidable to a cheater and not be able to get rolled back or dying to a cheater and not being able to get your items back for it, and I know how frustrating it can be for players to put in all this hard work to get a nice base and just lose it all to a cheater.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I should be accepted to be a staff member for sage because of the amount of time I can put into the server, and the amount of effort I will put in for every single scenario. I will also always be looking out for cheaters, exploiters on the server as much as I possibly can. I know I don’t have a lot of staff experience in the HCF world but I do know how to communicate well with people and take each event step by step to give the players of sage the best possible experience. I will also constantly be in Teamspeak helping people in support rooms and helping out the people in need of my help. Im also a very fast learner if that from learning how to Screen Share someone or how to program something I will always be down to learn more and will always be looking for feedback on how to become a better staff member to give the best experience sage players can possibly get.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: I have been friends with Hayh and played with him on faithful a while back other than that not really as I haven’t really spoken much with the sage staff members.
Additional Information: I was an admin on a high population rust server, monitoring the chat and constantly watching players that have been suspected of cheating also having to search through there steam accounts and investigating about there history on the server. I have been a part of the HCF community for over 5 years now and want to take it a step further making it a better place to be and play and in my opinion, I think sage is the best place to start at and I think I have a huge future here.

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.