Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): VanityzY
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes
Zonix - mod Proof https://gyazo.com/2bd1ce6eae12f327a0d508df01702385

Pvp temple - mod Proof https://gyazo.com/cccf670de52198be08d5c35051301cf6

Hymc - Plat admin Proof NONE - shut down

Mlg rush Club - mod Proof NONE - shut down

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I really like sage as a server always wanted to staff on it but did not apply before. Why? its because I wanted to get more experience BEFORE even APPLYING on the server as it is a really big server. Sage also has a good way of doing hcf and hcf staffing.i also want to get staff on here because i can dedicate my many hours A DAY making sure the player experience is at least decent. I also can really improve the experience of players and really want to because THIS is one of a small amount of servers that does their server right.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Always be respectful and
professional. That makes the players know that the staff team is serious and the staff really care about the server. I will always be active so at least 1 staff member is ONLINE at a time so the server is in control. I am also very honest with people which is really good.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9 because i always think that there is no reason to not be honest as it
benefits everyone .

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Verz he will become staff on here he said without needing to apply. I was staff with him on zonix and pvp temple
Additional Information?:
I hope i really can get a chance into the staff team :)

More about me:

I am always Respectful, I am active, I am dedicated, I am honest.

Contact info:
dm me on discord if i get accepted VANITYLOL#0510

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sage, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. I suggest you put more detail into your application.

- Deployable