Accepted Upgrade to partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samfloyd360

IGN (In-Game Name): samfloyd360
YouTube channel link:
my personal favourite video I was hoping you could see this

Another favourite video that I like and shows what I can do but the first one is still my favourite shown above
This is my most popular video I have on sage but I believe I could produce much better quality videos then this one as I have learnt new skills on video editing and such also making much better thumbnails using paid products (photoshop) I did not have much care for my channel but now now I put maximum effort into recording on sage.

Amount of subscribers: 1.55k (I understand I’m below subscribers but I believe veiws is what counts) I got told this by a staff not sure who

How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: 8-9 also in the editing for a couple. I hope this shows dedication, I have based my entire channel on sagepvp, I also like To stream playing on kits and such, my first stream I did on sage only was for about 3 hours but I know I can do 5 hours on weekends And 3-4 hours on a school day

How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: 2-3 I have been slipping with this and was only uploading once a week but I do have videos in the making so I might be not exactly 2 a weeks

My veiws is not at 600 and I totally agree with not upgrading me, but I do work very hard on the server and the video shown in the link it’s not far off from 600. I have seen other partner ranks getting the same amount of average veiws as me . I’m very active on sagepvp and I try my very hardest for the server . I will try to increase my upload rate to 2-3 every week if I achive getting partner rank. I hope you can give me a chance as sagepvp is what I do for fun.what I do love is talking to the people that I meet on sage.
Please consider .

Last edited:

Vaht

Established member
You should contact Botings at Telegram @Botingss or Amarese @ignAmarese. They will give you other informations.

Status
Not open for further replies.