Royal Universe Staff Manager
HCNations Senior Mod
HCRuins Manager
RetroHQ Senior Mod
CerberXYZ Owner
SkyPvP Manager
BlackoutPvP Mod+

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason why I want to become a staff member is so I can help people and try my best to make it an awesome place for the community around SagePvP. I feel like I would be really for being a staff member on SagePvP I love helping people to be the best the can be and do my part in the community. Another reason why I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP is that I am dedicated to the role I receive on Minecraft servers I try to be the best I can be as a staff member to help people I am also really motivated as a staff member to help and contribute to the community and to try and make the SagePvP's community a better place. I would be an incredible for the community as a staff member I am active I am there for the people that need help and I am easy to talk to. Another reason why is because I can see SagePvP is all different kinds of perspectives like a player's perspective and see how the server needs improving. Another reason why is because I want to try my best to make SagePvP a fun and non-toxic community to play on and I think I can improve that as a staff member punishing all the players that need to be punished in a fair non-bias way. Another reason is that I generally love the community and I am happy and proud to be apart of this amazing community. I will do my best to ensure that people will have fun and a brilliant time on SagePvP. I can come up with ideas for helping the server and making it a really fun and positive community. I understand the importance of a staff team. This means if there is an issue that I don't know if I will speak to another staff member who is more experienced than me. Then that way I can learn more about the SagePvP's staff team. I am experienced when it comes to becoming staff on HCF, Practice, Kitmap servers that is a reason on why I would be a good fit for SagePvP's staff team. I just want to help people out on the server I love being staff members on Minecraft server is just because I mainly love helping out with the community and doing my part to try my best as a staff member so players and have a wonderful experience on SagePvP and enjoy their stay on the network. Another reason is that I am decent at screen sharing people so if people are hacking or not I can screen share them and is they are hacking I will give them the appropriate punishment and if they are not cheating I will say sorry for wasting your time etc. Another reason why I would like to be a staff member on SagePvP is because I would be dedicated to the work and staff I do. I have a passion for being staff on Minecraft server I love being staff on Minecraft servers. Another reason is that SagePvP needs EU staff members and I think I can fit one of the places as an EU staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Activity:
In my opinion, activity is one of the most important parts of being a staff member on any Minecraft server because if you are not active you would be demoted simply as that. I am extremely active when it comes to being staff on Minecraft servers as soon as I come home from school up to 10-11 PM. I also have a lot of spare time so quite often I will be on for longer.

Maturity:
Another big aspect of becoming a staff member on any Minecraft server is your maturity and I am mature If I had to put on a scale of how mature I am out of 10 I would put 8 or 9. A reason why you need to be mature as a staff member is that if you are not mature if can give the server a bad name but I will not do that as one of my strengths is being Mature to other players and staff on Minecraft servers.

Determination:
I was a player and as a staff member, I am determined to do something for example if I am a player on SagePvP and I see someone who I want to kill I would be determined to kill them. Same for me as a staff member but if I find someone who looks suspicious I am determined to find hacks on their computer or in-game. HCF is a toxic community and if someone continues to be toxic depending on the rules I would punish them.

Trust:
To be trusted someone has to earn it you can't just one day become a staff member and then expect everyone to just trust you like a snap of a finger. Trusting someone does not work like that trusting someone is a big thing I do not expect to be trusted straight away if I was to be accepted I know I have to earn that trust and I will do all in my power to do so.

Responsibility:
Being responsible is another hard thing like trust you have to earn it. If someone is accepted as a staff member they are given a responsibility to not put a bad name on the server and to be the best you can be as a staff member and If I were to be given that responsibility I would not let SagePvP down.

Bias:
Bias is a huge part of being staff on a Minecraft server. Say for example I am good friends with someone and I find out they are hacking on SagePvP I will give them the correct punishment I will not be biased and I would give them the correct punishment as that is fair. And I am not a biased person I will not punish someone for a shorter length just because they are a friend of mine.

Honesty:
Being honest is another big part of becoming a staff member on any Minecraft server yet again not being honest to anyone will put a bad name on you and you would be striked and demoted. With me, I am always honest and I will always give my honest opinion on any that I am asked. As if you are not honest and the players find out it would put a bad name for the server and myself.

Professionalism:
Being professional on any Minecraft server is a good thing to do and if you are not professional being toxic to other staff members and players ect you will be demoted but I am extremely professional as a player and as a staff member. I am not toxic I am kind and caring and also really professional when it comes to being staff on the Minecraft server.

Scree-Sharing
Being able to screen share is a good thing for HCF servers as being able to screen share is a big benefit of being a staff member. And I am experienced on-screen sharing I can find hacks on people's computers and giving them the right punishment.

Respect:
Respect is something that should be earned, not given straight away by someone or anyone - earning respect from the community and staff team is very important since with the more Respect you have the more players and staff will trust you and want you to help them because they know you are respectful and want to help them rather than just having the [Trail-Mod] or any other tag.

Kindness:
Being kind to players should be up there as one of the most important things you can do as a staff member if players are not given the proper respect they deserve they will just leave the server and the player count would just go down that why giving respect to a player is one of the most important things of becoming a staff member.

Leading An Example:
This is a big thing to offer for the community. Not only do you have to set an example, but you have to lead others to that example, and make an impact on others in the process. I feel like Leading An Example is one of the biggest things that you can offer on becoming a staff member because it shows your personality and how good you are at the job of becoming a staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No sadly not

Additional Information?:

Last edited:

Rexy.

Established member
Lied about HCRUINS, "GGPV" is not FMC, sister server no need to mention it, has been demoted on a good amount of these networks, extremely toxic fierce player,

ChatScale

Biggest staff hunter on the forums lol. You got denied on faithful 5 times, realized you ain't getting staff there and you're here now? hell no

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.