Timezone:
GMT

Scotland

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes (Logitech G430)

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Discord : Autist#7669 Telegram : @Unforgot

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

AdeptMC - I was mod on AdeptMC but the staff on Adept were very toxic and thought of themselves of being above other people, also I got multiple ddos threats from the members so I figured it just wouldn't be right for me.
SOTW : 60 Players Averages : 15-30
Proof : https://gyazo.com/c3c4e0780f1a23da57e90064944fec55

VaultPvp - I was trail-mod on VaultPvp which is also known as Grizzly now but the server folded due to lack of effort and activeness of the owners on the server, toxic and underage owners who were very annoying and unprofessional, the ex-dev would always come on and world edit the spawn out and leak ips, the staff was very inactive and eventually the player base got bored of it as well and the server had a rebrand which was pretty unsuccessful and the server is now shut
SOTW ( First SOTW ) : 35 Players Average: 5-15
Proof : https://gyazo.com/10719160626dd695e30681df691a3518 , glise6 was builder on their for a bit he could tell you aswell

SickPvp - I was admin on here very old and didn't release.
Proof : (None)
Proof Of Existence : https://gyazo.com/198b280ee13f748b0cd324343c427646

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I'd love to become staff for an infinite list of reasons, starting with the experience. Staffing in sage I feel its a big step for me but also achievable and I want to push myself to the limits and I feel Sage would teach me a lot as its a big server with a mixed community which consists of a lot of different scenarios every day. Another reason I'd love to become staff on Sage is because I feel its different and would keep me busy on a day to day basis while also giving me time to get on with my own life rather than other servers that aren't as organised. I want to keep this section as simple as I can and not just be the same as most other people as I see a lot of applications do that and its boring and basically all the same and I want my application to stand out!

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

[★★] Respect[★★]
As far as respect goes I feel I am easily respectable and I respect most of the members on SagePvp on a daily basis and often help newer players on how to get started and the best option for them

[❖❖]Activeness[❖❖]
I feel something SagePvp lacks on is active EU staff as when I am on around 4-7pm GMT I will most likely never get a reply on my help ops when I am in need of help and at times I can be waiting in teamspeak for over an hour. I see myself as a very active member of SagePvp and I play on usually a daily basis (2-12 hours) . I am active on the forums and usually respond and leave feedback on the applications.

[★]Maturity[★]
I feel I am very mature and know when to stop so I don't cross the line. I am very controlled and mature to the other people in teamspeak when they need help or just to the general playerbase

[❀]Toxic[❀]
I would say I have been toxic before and I'm not saying I wont be toxic again because lets be honest everyone's toxic at one point. I always try to be the better person and not respond to toxic members that disrespect me and remain calm. Their is the odd occasion that I can be toxic but when I staff I always ignore

[❀]Dedication[❀]
I feel dedication and effort is something very important in staffing especially on bigger servers etc. (SagePvp). I can guarantee I would be fully dedicated to SagePvp and try and make the server as good as it can be. I have shown up to every staff meeting for the time I have been staff on other servers and have always been approachable and helpful

[?] Patience [?]
I feel patience is a very important as some people are slower than others and I feel its something I can handle very well. I have owned a lot of discord servers 2 of my biggest ones are AltStop (1.3k Members) FortShop (900 Members) and every day I would wake up to tons upon tons of messages asking to claim accounts and also I had to deal with a lot of begging but I have put up with being patient a lot in the past

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not that I know of

Additional Information:
I have changed and matured a lot and I do not have any external softwares that can do any harm and I regret what I done to get rejected in the interview process the first time. I have pulled myself up from this and changed the way I operate and I hope people can forgive me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ;p

Unforgot

Cqmpetent

IGN (In Game Name):

Unforgot

Timezone:

GMT

Scotland

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes (Logitech G430)

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Discord : Autist#7669 Telegram : @Unforgot

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

AdeptMC - I was mod on AdeptMC but the staff on Adept were very toxic and thought of themselves of being above other people, also I got multiple ddos threats from the members so I figured it just wouldn't be right for me.

SOTW : 60 Players Averages : 15-30

VaultPvp - I was trail-mod on VaultPvp which is also known as Grizzly now but the server folded due to lack of effort and activeness of the owners on the server, toxic and underage owners who were very annoying and unprofessional, the ex-dev would always come on and world edit the spawn out and leak ips, the staff was very inactive and eventually the player base got bored of it as well and the server had a rebrand which was pretty unsuccessful and the server is now shut

SOTW ( First SOTW ) : 35 Players Average: 5-15

Proof : https://gyazo.com/10719160626dd695e30681df691a3518 , glise6 was builder on their for a bit he could tell you aswell

SickPvp - I was admin on here very old and didn't release.

Proof : (None)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I'd love to become staff for an infinite list of reasons, starting with the experience. Staffing in sage I feel its a big step for me but also achievable and I want to push myself to the limits and I feel Sage would teach me a lot as its a big server with a mixed community which consists of a lot of different scenarios every day. Another reason I'd love to become staff on Sage is because I feel its different and would keep me busy on a day to day basis while also giving me time to get on with my own life rather than other servers that aren't as organised. I want to keep this section as simple as I can and not just be the same as most other people as I see a lot of applications do that and its boring and basically all the same and I want my application to stand out!

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

[★★] Respect[★★]

As far as respect goes I feel I am easily respectable and I respect most of the members on SagePvp on a daily basis and often help newer players on how to get started and the best option for them

[❖❖]Activeness[❖❖]

I feel something SagePvp lacks on is active EU staff as when I am on around 4-7pm GMT I will most likely never get a reply on my help ops when I am in need of help and at times I can be waiting in teamspeak for over an hour. I see myself as a very active member of SagePvp and I play on usually a daily basis (2-12 hours) . I am active on the forums and usually respond and leave feedback on the applications.

[★]Maturity[★]

I feel I am very mature and know when to stop so I don't cross the line. I am very controlled and mature to the other people in teamspeak when they need help or just to the general playerbase

[❀]Toxic[❀]

I would say I have been toxic before and I'm not saying I wont be toxic again because lets be honest everyone's toxic at one point. I always try to be the better person and not respond to toxic members that disrespect me and remain calm. Their is the odd occasion that I can be toxic but when I staff I always ignore

[❀]Dedication[❀]

I feel dedication and effort is something very important in staffing especially on bigger servers etc. (SagePvp). I can guarantee I would be fully dedicated to SagePvp and try and make the server as good as it can be. I have shown up to every staff meeting for the time I have been staff on other servers and have always been approachable and helpful

[?] Patience [?]

I feel patience is a very important as some people are slower than others and I feel its something I can handle very well. I have owned a lot of discord servers 2 of my biggest ones are AltStop (1.3k Members) FortShop (900 Members) and every day I would wake up to tons upon tons of messages asking to claim accounts and also I had to deal with a lot of begging but I have put up with being patient a lot in the past

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Not that I know of

Additional Information:

I have changed and matured a lot and I do not have any external softwares that can do any harm and I regret what I done to get rejected in the interview process the first time. I have pulled myself up from this and changed the way I operate and I hope people can forgive me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ;p

Unforgot

Giving this person a neutral rating otherwise they are going to be butthurt and immature. I don't see this person fit to be staff as he jumps to conclusions, assumptions and gives false claims without taking into consideration he might be very wrong.

Last edited:

Cqmpetent

You were very rude actually you came out of your way to give me grief and start an argument because I gave you a -1 cause your application isn’t to a good standard
I didn't go out of my way to do anything, you jump to conclusions and make false claims, you're the one who started this in the first place, I'm done arguing with ignorant children. I'm also changing my -1 to a neutral because honestly I can't be asked to deal with this incompetence.

Have a good day.

Unforgot

Giving this person a neutral rating otherwise they are going to be butthurt and immature. I don't see this person fit to be staff as he jumps to conclusions, assumptions and gives false claims without taking into consideration he might be very wrong.
Thank you for changing it, I am not butthurt at all but it just sucks to spend 2 hours writing an application to get people come on without reading it and -1. I really do appreciate that you took it into consideration and deleted it. Thanks!. any ways I cld improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.