Platform-Admin - Zilex
Moderator - VeruxCC
Manager - AmendHQ
Owner - SenicPvP
Manager - HCReaper
Manager - Kihar

My Staff Experience is above

HeliHQ - Owner
Overview: On HeliHQ I was the main owner and I really did all of the work with staff management and did all of the plugins
management. I was a big part of this server and managed the partners. I had basically done everything here and even paid
for the host and also got helped by my friends if I didn't know how to do some things.

RivalHQ - Manager
Responsibilities:
Staff Management [Hiring/Promoting/Demoting]
Managing All YouTubers
Creating Announcements
Community Events

OrbitMC - Manager
Responsibilities:
Staff Management [Hiring/Promoting/Demoting]
Managing All YouTubers
Creating Announcements
Community Events

PritesHCF - Manager
Responsibilities:
Server Management
Player Management
Server Hype [Getting Players Hyped for the server]
Head of All Management And Staff
SS Management
Media Management

AmendHQ
Responsibilities:
Staff Manager

My Experience ^

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to be staff on SagePvP because I would like to create an positive impact, and get my words & ideas heard louder. I fell like becoming an staff member on SagePvP would be a great sensation to create that specific impact. My main goal is to help the players of SagePvP with their needs, for example dying to an hacker, or getting threatened by anyone. As a staff member I would like to just push SagePvP to it max.

[Dedication]
I'd say I am a very dedicated person, which this trait this will show my complete dedication towards SagePvP. And playing SagePvP isn't like a click "another server to play on" it's more of an happy place to me.

[Time]
I had a lot of time on my hands, due to Covid-19 & all the pro-testing. I have a lot of time which I can spend my whole day staffing, or doing whatever that needs to be done.

[Impact]
I would like to be staff on SagePvP because I believe I can do a huge impact on the community that is positive, I mainly chose this as 1 of my trait because of how Toxic the HCF Community can be in general.

[Enjoyment]
While playing on SagePvP, I have felt an sense of happiness. I feel like with this sort of enjoyment I'm bound to have positive energy, and make other players or staff members also gain a sense of happiness while doing whatever on SagePvP.

What puts you over other applicants?

Whilst being staff on SagePvP, I'll be online on every platform. Such as Discord, Telegram, Teamspeak, and in-game. Whilst playing the virtual game "Minecraft" for over 2 - 3 years now. I have gained a lot of knowledge within the HCF & Practice Community. I feel like staff members with some sort of knowledge within an specific gamemode would have a higher % of being successful with a player needing assistance. For example Core Inspector, or checking factions logs. The following traits will contain the reasons of why SagePvP should accept me as an Staff Member.

[Honesty]
I am an honest person, if I were to do something completely wrong or against the rules & guidelines. I'd take full responsibility and will take on the punishments that follows. Honesty is also something that you, yourself have to build up. Honesty will show how your responsible.

[Loyalty]
I am a very loyal person, I will never do anything to betray SagePvP in any shape or form for any sorts of bribes. I have had people betray me, and that doesn't change me. I am very loyal. Loyalty is what you have to show as a staff member, if you're not going to be loyal to the server you're working for. Then why even be a staff member?

[Maturity]
I'd say for someone around my age, I am completely mature. Whether or not it is outside of SagePvP or inside. I will remain Mature & Professional at all cost. Maturity is also something that people look for, in this case if you're not being Mature people will then think that SagePvP is not Mature nor Professional. Maturity is the #1 priority as a Staff Member.

[Reliability]
I am very reliable, I keep my promises and etc. You can always count on me to do whatever task. If I don't complete that specific task correctly. I'll start over to complete it correctly. I'm also being fun around to be with & chill and is easy to talk with. With this specific trait I am bound to build up trust with the players & staff members of SagePvP.

[Respect]
Having respect is an important trait, I do believe everyone should have respect no matter how they act or what not. Everyone deserves respect. I have and will always have respect for SagePvP. Besides that, the only way for someone to be respected is if you respect them. You can't be respected as soon as you join the staff team, you have to gain respect.

[Teamwork]
When staffing, it is very important to work as an team to get your task completed faster, It is also a good trait as well because it will make staffing more easier and consistent. Teamwork is also helpful is cases for example if another staff member needs help with anything. I'll make sure to help them with their needs.

[Trust]
I'd say having Trust is very important, if you don't have trust no one can believe in you. Not having trust can also cause a negative environment. Trust is something that you have to work for between the staff members & players. Trust is what make people believe in you.

[Bias]
As an staff member, you should never be bias. You should never abusing for no one at no cost. Even for your friends. You should not pick sides for anyone you know as it is very unfair to the other player. As a staff member on the SagePvP Network, I'll make sure to take sides on what is more true.

[Recording]
Recording is also important, if you're going to Ban, Mute, or Kick anyone. You should be able to provide screenshots or recordings. This is used to prevent causing false bans. Without having proof & you decide to ban a player, this might result in a Staff Strike.

[Responsibility]
I know for a fact, responsibility is something that every staff member must have. If you're not responsible no one can count on you for whatever they need. As a staff member responsibility is something you need to have. Not having this trait means you're not responsible whatsoever.

[Patience]
Patience is also something you do need as an staff member, having patience means you can wait for a period of time without having a issue. Having patience is something that every staff member must have, if their impatient they can't wait for a certain period of time.

[Professionalism]
Professionalism is something important to all staff members, like I said before Maturity is something every staff member needs. Maturity & Professional represents the server. Having none of these traits will make players think SagePvP is mature nor professionalism. Every Staff Member must need Professionalism & Maturity.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: How I will improve the player experience is by making sure sagepvp is a fun and enjoyable place for others that are new to the server. And also making sure people can have fun at sagepvp.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10 the reason I say 10 is because you always have to be honest no matter what as lying can affect you in many ways.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information?: Nope that's it!

Hunslet

Established member

- Lacking information how would you improve players experience
- Lacking proof of experience

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
you managed HCReaper for like a day and you gave them a stolen staff guide and one of your old servers shitty ss guide

Hunslet

Established member
Addition to what NiceStrafes said, I offered you Media to help out my friends discord, but also your channel. You just advertised your Discord & videos and then left. Personally I don't think you are mature enough to join Sage.

W

williamm

MAJOR -1

theres no need to explain why as many others replied with the reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.