Denied TyHCF's SagePvP Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingly

IGN (In-Game Name): TyHCF
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Mod+(GlacialHCF) Mod (SyncPvP) - Left Glacial due to the server merging with Cold Network and didn't like them switching to EU servers. I left SyncPvP because of a Platform Admin that has had past beef with me. (Left both on good hands)
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I enjoy helping people. Seems like a very normal question that most people would lie about but that is not me. I like helping people out a lot since SagePvP is a more popular HCF server than I have done staff work on, I would take this position very serious. Also I feel like Sage is more of a non pay to advance server, considering ViperMC is harder to play. That attracts a lot of newer HCF players so I like helping players like that, because I was helped by a ex staff member on Sage "Kneck" he helped me learn HCF now and I love that he was willing to teach me.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve players experience by not just being called a "staff" by them. I want to build relationships with those on Sage especially the ones who play often and who are in TeamSpeak often. I would be able to help them out with anything Sage related (Hopefully so) and just have a fun time helping those who get hacked on, etc.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'm going to be completely honest. Sometimes my brain just doesn't think and I just say what I think is best not no matter if it's a lie or not. So I'd rate myself a 7.5. I don't want to blow my chance at Sage I will be completely honest about everything.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) None currently.
Additional Information?: Whoever is reading this, have a nice day. <3 Thanks for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.