Denied Tyf's Staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyf278

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Tyf,
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU.
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: No.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because i have been enjoying playing on Sagepvp for a long time and after playing for a long time i wanna switch up with how i play to stay interested, I wanna keep interacting with the community.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well I am a honest person so I would deal with rule breakers in a proper way. And make sure people have a good time on Sagepvp.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9 i like to be honest with everyone and have a firm grip on every situation I'm in to get the most honest truth out.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I can.
↬ What is your telegram @?: @IGNTYF
↬ What is your discord @?:Tyf#6609
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:I have been playing Sagepvp for years and other Hcf servers. but Sagepvp is for sure my most favorite server because i like the way pvp is smooth on it compared to Viper or whatever server. And I hope I get accepted because this will open lots more enjoyment opportunities for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.