Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexise

IGN
❆Twrc❆

Timezone:
❆NA-East❆

Do you have any previous staff experience?
I was a moderator on ValorHCF, I banned people for hacking, after warning them multiple times I banned them. Muted people for racism, spamming chat,) (I was staff on CentileHCF as a Sr.Moderator did the same thing up there just adding things helping people with Griefing etc and co i.) I was an owner on a server named HcGods - HcSerux helped with permissions etc. Owned a couple of servers myself but they all failed. Proof down below.

Proof For HcGods - HcSerux
(Proof)
- Was An Owner ❆

Proof For CentileHCF
(Proof)
/ As the time I was a Mod Not Sr-Mod❆

Proof For ValorHCF
(Proof) - Trial Mod at The Time, not a Mod❆

Why would you like to become a staff member?
Ever since I started playing SagePvP I see a lot of people in chat saying help someone is freezing or hacking and I want to be able to help them really fast like instantly. I'd also like to be staff because I like the server a lot and I think I can make a big difference to the server making it bigger. And if there's glitches or bugs I can report them to a higher staff to get them fixed or fix them myself if I can. I've been playing the server for a bit now and I've had good experiences except when there's a hacker and you report it to staff they don't do anything about it or they take a really long time. Or if you say this guy is freezing his MineCraft or Hacking and they take a while to help the situation. I want to be there to help really fast and provide fast service and make there experiences better, I can be on the server for a long time a day so I'm able to be on if there's any hackers or people complaining about something and I can help them with it. I like how the staff team is and I'd like to be apart of it and be able to staff with them and meet new people and be friends with them.

If accepted, how would you improve the player's experience?
I'm really kind so I'll never ruin a player's day being mean to them or anything I think of it as would you like to be treated like that? No of course you wouldn't want to be treated badly so I'm always kind to people. I'm really helpful I love helping people and I'll help anyone before I'll even help myself. I always think of it like "Helping people will always give back good luck or anything so I always help people cause I want them to like me and not hate me for some reason. I'll always be in Teamspeak to help people or anything that's going on with the server I'll be able to help with. I'll always be here to be able to help instantly and give fast responses because a lot of people I see in support rooms like for 3 hours which I understand you guys are busy doing other support rooms but 3 hours I feel like you guys need to do faster support rooms or you guys just aren't in TeamSpeak or something I want to be able to help them instantly in TeamSpeak or in-game or whatever their situation is I want to be able to help them fast.

Responsibility:
I try to be the most responsible person possible. I won't joke about serious situations, I won't make offensive jokes directed towards players/staff because I believe that is not needed. Being responsible is one of the main parts of being a staff member, as you need to respect other players.

Respect:
I try to be as respectful as possible, so I can be the most helpful person I can be in support rooms and in-game. That's with general questions or needing support from higher staff. This is also a key thing you need to do to be a good staff member.

Evidence:
Im always recording! I can use OBS, Shadowplay, etc.. I can always provide proof of my bans/mutes as well as higher staff abuse, and I could also use this proof for other staff's opinions on the situation.

Teamwork:
I am very good in teams/groups. What I mean by this is screen shares, support rooms, and just talking to players in general. When I have another person helping, I can get the job done. I also love interacting with other players! It really makes my day.

Screen Sharing:
I
'm not the best at Screen Sharing but I'm not the worst at it. I feel like if I just learned more about PCA client I would be good at it. I know the basics like Anydesk recording checking if obs is open uncheck the box of Nvidia shadow play etc just to make sure if you get bypassed they didn't record it and it ruins your rep the and Head of ss rep for giving you screen share verified. All I gotta learn is PCA client and I'll be fine

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
(8) because I think honestly is the best thing you can do if you lie about the situation and they find out it will make it worse so just telling the truth and just taking the punishment they give you is better than lying and then they find out.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Nope

Additional Information?
I'm really active so I can be active a lot at least every day 5+ hours. I like to talk to people so I'll be able to be on the server and controlling it. I'll never be late for a meeting or anything I'll be on time no matter what is going on. I'm really communicative so I'll be able to talk to everyone aka Players and Staff and just have a good time being on the server helping players. Due to my activity, I'll be able to give the server like being able to help players in need of staff watching a "Hacker Report" and be able to help instantly to make the players experience better so they will stay on the server. Share the server with friends tell them their experiences has been good and they will come on and just make the server better and better. My weaknesses are being on discord helping people my computer can't really run Discord, Minecraft, and recording at the same time but I'll be able to help if not recording so that's not really a weakness but just to include it. I'm just a 16-year-old girl that just wants to chill and make friends and just have fun with the community and the staff team :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Alexise

holy shit dont accept this fucking application , hes just gonna ban people he thinks is cheating, ass pvper and might be a worse staff member than Amarese and Trixv. Will most likely become jennur(a horribly bad pvper whos staff for no reason)v2.
I don't ban people just to ban people. If there blatantly cheating I'm going to ban them. If I think there cheating and I'm not sure I'll get someone higher up to ss or If I'm ss verified I'll ss myself.

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
Neutral.
-Can vouch for valor, HCGods,/HCSerux.
-Note: DOES NOT BAN PEOPLE FOR NO CERTAIN REASON.
-She is very respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.