Denied ttxi's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faded

IGN (In-Game Name): ttxi
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I used to be a staff on PotatoMC (T-MOD) I was there for about 2 weeks as a staff, and 2 months as a player in total. But the server got shut down soon afterwards because it was a sister server to HoaxMC. And not many people played it. I was able to temp ban 2 people, and mute quite a few players. The bans were for people who were using reach and anti-kb. So I temp banned them for 30d cheating/ using unfair advantages. And for the players that got muted they were muted for flooding chat, suicide threats, bypassing chat filter.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
So I know you guys are having some huge troubles with your community at this given moment, and it is very unfortunate and I bet you guys are trying your best to keep the server going with the current staff you have left. I would like to become a part of the team as I think I can be a great addition to the staff team and have new players be welcomed and do my best to help you guys out with any trouble. I can be active on the server everyday actually, for longer then 4-7 hours. Weather that be afking and reading logs in chat or if that's just watching the server and maintaining an active community. But from what I've learned, sounds like you are looking for someone who will be helpful, give reports, grow your server, and able to handle members like any other server quickly and effectively. Players attend to want to leave around 10 minutes after joining. If I was staff I would always be on and be able to make the results of that scenario from happening, it's not guaranteed, but might lower the outcomes and percentage. Now I know there are going to be other people applying and I might not be best, but from what I've learned, needing more staff that are always on and able to handle members and watch over players on the server quickly and effectively is a amazing thing to have, I know including difficult situations where it takes patience to get further in life, and it can be easily used to watch over a server as well.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I have patience and I'm always active pretty much all day and mostly night. I can stay calm under pressure too, its actually one of my best ability's. I can also spot out if someone is blatant hacking or needs to be looked at more, I'm very good with detecting x-ray, killaura, fly, reach, anti-kb. I also can normally get my job and work done quick and easy, I tend to be very good at listening and able to understand demonstrations. I am very mature and know when to be professional, and follow all the rules within the server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty 8/10 and only because sometimes I like to keep some private info on my end, not anything staff related of course, I just sometimes like a little secret of my own is all so if someone asks me something and I don't want to tell them, because I feel like I would like to keep it to myself, I would just say I wouldn't have a clue to that question they asked.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?:
That'll be all, thank you for reading my application and taking your time.

P.S: I know you asked for no color schemes, but I thought bolded
yellow and unbolded black would stand out more, thank you.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.