IGN (In Game Name):
TryToTry

Timezone:
EST

USA

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes, I have a very good microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all 3 and I have notifications on so whenever I get a notification I am right on it and able to answer right away.

Do you have any previous staff experience:

KvstHCF:

I was Admin on this server. On here I learned the basics of screen sharing but not that much. The server ended because the owner scammed me and my friend of like 100 USD. So he banned me...

DynamicUHC:

I was Manager on this server and I hosted a UHC every hour. I resigned after a month due to family problems. Here I learned a lot about the use of all the commands.

MythogicalMC:

I Was Admin with 3 of my friends on this server at the time. It was a soup PVP and HCF server. We had to shut down the server because of no donations. We had a lot of players at the moment but we still did not receive any donations even though our prices were very cheap.

DivineSkyblock:

I was a Mod + for about a week and then I resigned because the owner was spoofing players which is a very bad thing to do. I don't like servers who spoof. I also didn't like the staff on DivineSkyblock

DaedricMC:

I was staff here and I learned a lot about screen sharing by amachang. I also meet a lot of nice people there.

CavePVP:

I became staff on cave when (firesteel4) was a staff which was a long time ago but then I had lots of family things going on so I had to resign.

DivineFactions:

Resigned! This is where I started to learn about Screen sharing a lot.

SATURNHCF:

Resigned! I was Admin on this server for a little over 2 months with a few friends. I learned how to host events, give and take items and effects, and learned how to check for certain logs. I also learned how to roll back which was the best part.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to become a staff because I have played the server a lot in the past and enjoyed it. I have always wanted to be staff but just not found the right time to apply and have enough time to be on the server. I feel like the server needs more staff with good experiences that can be on to moderate and help players. I love the staff team and the community around the server. I want to help make sure that everyone that plays the server enjoys it as another staff has done to make sure I enjoyed playing. I am very active every day and have a lot of time to commit to the server, especially with it being near the end of the school year. I enjoy playing the server and Minecraft in general. Other than that I do like the community, even though it is a bit toxic. I have been playing Sage for around 2 years and at first, I played for like 6 hours per week but right now, I've been playing for 1 day and 13 hours already. With that, I want to say I'm pretty active, school does matter. On weekdays, I can be on around 5 hours per day and weekends, I will be able to play around 10 hours per day. I used to play for the ftop and EOTW prizes but now I play because I genuinely enjoy playing Sage. I am also willing to put a lot of my time into staffing on the Sage Network. I am at the moment I have no rank and I have bought the kits aswell. Earlier today I had to wait an hour and a half to get refunded because I died because of a glitch. In my opinion, that's way too long and I want to change that. I also want to prove to everyone that I will be a good staff member, and not be biased towards friends or people I like. I'm also friendly with other staff members, people that have ss'ed me before and never found anything always say: 'I knew you wouldn't have any hacked clients but I just wanted to know it for sure.' Like I've said in the 'past experiences' topic I do know quite a lot of commands. I do know all the basic commands that most HCF server use. I know how Sage works and I know every bit about it. I learned so much on different HCF servers and I know what command does what. Everyone HCF server has a staff guide and I will be sure to study every bit of it. I know I will be a very good staff member on Sage. I have also gotten to know more and more staff after being in calls with them and they are very friendly and i think i can have lots of fun while doing this.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as staff because my goal is to be the best-known staff member. But, my most important goal is to help the server. I believe that if you want to be a staff member you have to know how to ss, deal with toxic players, have patients, and listen as much as you can. Lastly, I want to become a staff member because overall I love helping out servers. Making players happy and also staff members happy is my favorite thing to do. It also makes me feel good to know I helped people out, and what I mean by asking payers happy, as I said above it is not buying them or giving them in-game items. It is helping them to the best of my ability while following the rules. Another reason why you should accept me as a staff member because I know almost every rule about Sage since I've been playing HCF (in general) for a long time. I also think Sage is a very good HCF server and will grow a lot in the next couple of months. Even though my native language is Hebrew, I can speak fluent English and a bit of Spanish. I also believe that I'm a mature person and take things seriously when it needs to be taken seriously. I do not tolerate any way of racism, cyberbullying or threatening. That's also why I always report people when they threaten/bully someone. I can do my "job" correctly and with not much contradiction. I'm also open to learning new things such as screen sharing, more difficult commands and just expand my knowledge. I want to help the other staff members by banning/muting hackers or people who are being extremely toxic. Like said before I do not know how to screen share but I do want to learn it. I know this will be beneficial in the future. I want to make the community grow even more and especially Sage's community. I would like to be accepted because I feel I can have a positive effect on the player base by making the Sage Network player base excel in more players and getting the true attention it deserves. Another reason why you should accept me as staff because I am an experienced and hard-working staff member. I can be active at times outside of my Timezone and I can attend meetings almost 100% of the time. I like it and its community. I like the current staff members on the team and I hope to be working with them soon. I believe a lot of the staff members enjoy my presence and like talking to me so i think i could also make it more fun for them.

UnBiased:

I'm not a biased person myself, even though I do have quite some friends on the server, I would never give them an advantage in any way. I would never move them quicker when they are waiting for support but I will just help the person who had been waiting for the longest.

Respect:

Being respectful towards a player is highly recommended on many servers. Even if a player is being extremely toxic towards me, I still have to handle the situation with respect no matter what it takes. Even if you hate me or dislike me, I will always be respectful no matter what.

Patience:

Being patient for a player to reply or anything is very important. It will make the community respect you and that's obviously what you want. I am also a very patient person myself in my opinion.

Responsibility:

Being responsible for the actions I take or things I say is important to me. I am most of the time responsible for what I say or what I do. I sometimes joke around with staff when I'm in TeamSpeak with them. But, when a player comes In ts that needs support I will be happy to help him!

Experience:

In my opinion, I have a decent amount of experience. I how and what command does what.

Active:

I think being active is very important when you want to become staff on a server like Sage. I am very active and I can tell you my schedule if you would like.

Monday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Saturday: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
*might change due to playing travel soccer*

Fairness:

I'm fair with everyone If my friend comes In ts and he is wrong, I will not refund him just because he is my friend. I will always be fair with everyone no matter what.

Maturity:

Maturity is another key about staffing, every staff member should act professional/mature of all times. I also know I'm mature for my age and I know what to do as a staff member. I'm never immature I will never be spamming chat, using all caps or anything else along those lines. I am also very mature in real life as my school is all goofy kids that get in trouble every day and if I'm with them, I don't feel like also getting in trouble.

Recording:

I can record evidence so I don't get called out as an abusive or a biased staff member. This is a really good thing about staffing and every staff member should be able to record. I have a very good computer so I can record for a very long time with good fps.

Communication:

My communication skills are good as I am very calm and respectful towards players in Teamspeak or in-game. I can communicate through people therefore, I have a microphone which makes things even better! Screen sharing is probably a good thing about a staff member as well. I can soon be considered "SS Verified" and I know the basics and some in-depth things about how to screen share. I am also able to tell staff managers what is going on in a situation very easily and i can explain things with minimum difficulties.

Teamwork:

I am extremely good at working with other staff members. I can get along with others as fast as I can. I love meeting new people and I love working with everyone.

Dedication:
I am very dedicated to the servers I have gotten staff on because I love helping out others and being dedicated and willing to stay up late to help out those who need help because they put countless hours into helping others instead of doing whatever they wanted to be doing at the time. I don't see why people take their time to make a perfect application than are not dedicated and get demoted within the first weeks, in my opinion, that is wasting time for staff and yourself which is a rude thing to do to Sage's staff team because they work very hard and countless hours. If you ask all those staff managers I listed they can tell you i put 13 hours sometimes on a single weekend. Those managers know im very dedicated and stayed up with me. On saturnhcf i got “helper of the month” while i stayed up until 7am doing support rooms and other things while in a call with the manager.

Can any staff member vouch for you?

hallomaik and Hayh.I was very good friends with maik and I just didn't get to apply in time before he resigned.

Additional Information:
Becoming staff on Sage would be a dream come true to me. I have always played on SagePVP after falling in love right after I started playing because the network is so non-toxic and extremely well put together by Jacob and the entire Sage management team. I was so excited when I saw that SagePVP was returning and I could not wait to play and buy a rank to support the server and be able to get a good claim and base. However, when I saw the toxicity, I was so angry because people were trying to make it not a family-friendly place. Therefore I decided to apply to help the amazing community and overall make it the best HCF server out there. I want to become staff to get rid of the people who disagree, the players who cheat and hate SagePVP. They will go out there way to destroy Sage, to ruin the community and the server in general. These players deserve to be banned. As a staff member, I will contain the members of the Sage community who think it's okay to break the rules.
If you have anything besides a rating on this message my discord Try#6201.​

Status
Not open for further replies.