Denied Trixzys offical staff ap

trixzys

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Trixzys
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: In total not much I staffed on some older hcf servers like holy and I staff some community servers on csgo (Kitsune, Utopia)
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I've played sage since 2020 since Ares was top rank and I've always been interested in staffing but I was never old enough I took a break and came back and I'm old enough and I enjoy playing the server and i feel like I can clean up some of the night time cheaters on kitmap and squads.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Usually I'm on during the nighttime and a good amount in the morning and I come across a lot of blatant cheaters that bypass the anti cheat some how and I find it frustrating because none of the mods or admins are on to do anything about it. If I was accepted I would improve the players experience by clearing out some of the nighttime cheaters that none of the admins can get too, I also notice more of the toxic players get on during the night and bypass the mute systems with racist and homophobic terms.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 9 I have always been a honest person because it was the way I was raised, and simply I think it is immature to lie in general and I don't really feel like its a good thing to do and I believe its a sin .
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I'm not sure if there is any nighttime staff they can vouch that I'm on all the time.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I have played 2 days out of the squads map and have 15 hours and on kitmap I've played 3-4 days and have 24 hours.
↬ What is your telegram @?: https://t.me/trixzyz @trixzyz
↬ What is your discord @?: trixzys#9139
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Thank you for your time I recently have gotten back into hcf and I feel like sage is the perfect server for me to staff on.

Sewing

Manager
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.