Trixkz's Staff Rating

CasparTheGhost

They just know that I am right with everything that I am fucking saying to them right now.
Trixkz I also can vouch you were never wanted @ SagePvP they all just felt bad for you bro so idk why you trying to defend yourself you weren't gonna get SrAdmin or Manager you weren't even meant to get Admin lol love your friendly neighbour Elize :)

Sauds

Legendary Member
I was offered an NDA many times, but however, I have declined their offer all of those many times. I was actually on very good terms with Jacob and Max and with most of the head staff team. You literally have no idea what the actual fuck that you are talking about. For the amount of times that I was offered an NDA, I could have already been at least a manager here. I could have accepted an NDA for about the last nine to ten months of me being staff here.

full of shit mate

Migzy_1

I was offered an NDA many times, but however, I have declined their offer all of those many times. I was actually on very good terms with Jacob and Max and with most of the head staff team. You literally have no idea what the actual fuck that you are talking about. For the amount of times that I was offered an NDA, I could have already been at least a manager here. I could have accepted an NDA for about the last nine to ten months of me being staff here.
Not gonna lie here I knew pretty much everything going on and can confirm that you were never offered an NDA.

Amarese

Elite Member
Now, that is actual fucking cap. You literally know that you were the first person and the only person that I have told right when I was first offered an NDA here.
You were never offered an NDA, @Jacob simply asked if your parents would be willing to sign with you. No offer was ever extended.