Trixkz's Staff Rating

Amarese

Elite Member
I could have gotten senior admin for a while, but however, I kept turning down the offer every single time that I was offered it. Lol.
Can confirm you were never offered... No one ever wanted you to be a head staff, no one wanted you on the team. Please stay off the forums we don't want you here.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
I could have gotten senior admin for a while, but however, I kept turning down the offer every single time that I was offered it. Lol.
No one would have given you senior admin if you tried to pay them, and I wouldn't be surprised if you tried that. All you did was caused negativity and now your failing at running your own server. Even tried to apply multiple times on MobPvP for multiple different positions and got denied because even Kenzo knew you were a complete idiot.
Only reason you were not demoted sooner than you were(not counting when you were demoted from Admin) is because many people including Jacob felt bad for you because you have no chance of being part of anything successful.
Would say more but everyone knows how lousy of a human being you are so there is no point.

Brock

Veteran Member
No one would have given you senior admin if you tried to pay them, and I wouldn't be surprised if you tried that. All you did was caused negativity and now your failing at running your own server. Even tried to apply multiple times on MobPvP for multiple different positions and got denied because even Kenzo knew you were a complete idiot.
Only reason you were not demoted sooner than you were(not counting when you were demoted from Admin) is because many people including Jacob felt bad for you because you have no chance of being part of anything successful.
Would say more but everyone knows how lousy of a human being you are so there is no point.
Well said

Sauds

Legendary Member

Mine got more likes ??

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
1. Very unprofessional.
2. Who the fuck even are you?
3. Also, you do not even know me nor do you know how good and/or bad that I code.
4. So, please, just shut the actual fuck up you dumb fucking bitch.
5. Thank you so much and I hope you have an amazing day today.

1. Okay Mr. Super Duper Professional
2. Much more known than you
3. Oh I have showed him don't worry about this one.
4. You're the bitch, Jacob could have asked you to jump of a bridge and you would have done it to keep your rank.
5. Thank you so much and I hope you have an amazing day today.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Oh and also, you can talk to me once you can actually do your fucking job properly. I have heard such bad things about you from almost every single staff member on the staff team. If I really wanted to, I could have been a fucking owner and/or a fucking manager by now.
If you were not even wanted as admin what makes you think you could have got past that? You were given admin by accident because Arctic wasn't aware you were never supposed to get it. Only reason it wasn't taken away at the time is because they had no one else to be admin because the rest were either demoted or had left at the time including me.
Even if you were still around when they needed a Manager they would have contacted every previous admin they ever had before you so stop trying to have some sort of ego when you have no foundation to base it upon, thanks.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Owner
Jacob [EU] - 2/10 - weirdo
Maxhockey3 [NA] - 4/10 - weirdo, but however, still a chill person

Manager
Arcticcc [NA] - 10/10 - chill person
sc0ttay [NA] - 100/10 - best staff member to walk this earth, mad cuz trash dev
kewlvin [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random, but however, i have heard such bad things about you though

Platform Admin
ChronicSeizures [NA] - 1/10 - pedofile

Senior Admin
Sonnix [NA] - 10/10 - chill person

Admin
Retrousse [NA] - 3/10 - he will never get senior admin
gankah [NA] - 2/10 - shit youtuber
VoiceChannel [NA] - 3/10 - he will never get senior admin
Recruits [NA] - 10/10 - this is my homie bro
crislol [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random

Senior Mod
mxrkie [NA] - 0/10 - do not you know random
vuruxd [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
LittleRoss [EU] - 2/10 - a good staff member, but however, very inactive
memebok [EU] - 1/10 - a bad staff member and very inactive

Mod+
Tayshawn [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
Dfm [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
Buxed [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
Leasy [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
AirResistance [EU] - 1/10 - muted me for no reason at all
Deployable [EU] - 0/10 - do not know you random
Syrm [EU] - 0/10 - do not know you random

Mod
SellPhone [NA] - 5/10 - a good staff member, but however, he still has some problems
Thrown [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
ignXan [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
dr4nky [EU] - 0/10 - do not know you random

Helper
mailpost [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
Rythed [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
cancelings [NA] - 0/10 - do not know you random
xzyr [EU] - 0/10 - do not know you random
sickYash [EU] - 0/10 - do not know you random
Funniest part about this is your calling Jacob a weirdo when he is the only reason you were Admin for more than 2 weeks. I can agree he has had some bad decisions and that was the worst he has ever made.
2nd funniest is you trying to call Recruits your homie when we both have messages saved of you calling him shit and acting like you would have been a better flash admin than him(rofl) despite knowing less about the anticheat than you do about coding or building, both of which I have tried teaching you to do so I know firsthand how horrible you are at both.

V

Varsityz

my guys are really getting heated over a sage staff rating LOL server is basically VarsityPvP anyway

Reactions: Xxf

fourpack

Known member
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
mah boy sc0ttay :devilish::geek::poop:

11Blocking

Trixkz, you were hated more then literally anyone has ever been on Sage. You were promoted on mistake which for literal months I took this piss out of you for. I’m willing to put large amount of money on bets that you NEVER would have reached manager or owner on the fact of Jacob and Max remaining owner. If Sage were ever sold only then you’d have a chance. The owners literally fucking hate you, the managers clearly don’t like you and the entire staff team wants you out of the server.

If you were not even wanted as admin what makes you think you could have got past that? You were given admin by accident because Arctic wasn't aware you were never supposed to get it. Only reason it wasn't taken away at the time is because they had no one else to be admin because the rest were either demoted or had left at the time including me.
Even if you were still around when they needed a Manager they would have contacted every previous admin they ever had before you so stop trying to have some sort of ego when you have no foundation to base it upon, thanks.

Trixkz could have possibly been one of the most annoying staff members I've ever seen. Literally no one liked him, it was absurd. Still find it hilarious that he came back to this forums to make a staff rating as if anyone could care about what he has to say.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Trixkz, you were hated more then literally anyone has ever been on Sage. You were promoted on mistake which for literal months I took this piss out of you for. I’m willing to put large amount of money on bets that you NEVER would have reached manager or owner on the fact of Jacob and Max remaining owner. If Sage were ever sold only then you’d have a chance. The owners literally fucking hate you, the managers clearly don’t like you and the entire staff team wants you out of the server.
I was offered an NDA many times, but however, I have declined their offer all of those many times. I was actually on very good terms with Jacob and Max and with most of the head staff team. You literally have no idea what the actual fuck that you are talking about. For the amount of times that I was offered an NDA, I could have already been at least a manager here. I could have accepted an NDA for about the last nine to ten months of me being staff here.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Can confirm you were never offered... No one ever wanted you to be a head staff, no one wanted you on the team. Please stay off the forums we don't want you here.
Now, that is actual fucking cap. You literally know that you were the first person and the only person that I have told right when I was first offered an NDA here.