Denied Trixkz's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
IGN: Trixkz
Timezone: E.S.T.
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and TeamSpeak?: I have all of these forms of communication. Discord: Trixkz#6637 Telegram: @Trixkz
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
AdeptMC - Manager
CentileHCF - Manager
Amber - Manager
PyroHQ - Platform Administrator
VeilMC - Administrator
ZorexPvP - Administrator
RiotMC - Senior Moderator
LiquidHCF - Trial Moderator
Why do you want to become staff?: I would mainly like to become a staff member on the SagePvP Network because I want to help out the community. This is a new Server that has just recently been released. I want it to be successful. I love helping out people. There are just so many hackers and toxicity in the chat. I want to put an end to this. I will make sure that they are stopped with the permissions that I will have if I am accepted for the SagePvP Network.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I think that I should get accepted to be a staff member on the SagePvP Network because I am a mature, kind, honest, and professional person. I also have been playing MineCraft and dealing with MineCraft Servers for a while now. I have been staff on so many MineCraft Servers. I know the basic commands and how to use them. I know good time amounts to mute and/or ban someone.
Additional Information: I can be active seven to eight hours a day. Good luck to everyone else who applied. Have a good day to everyone and I look forward to be working more with the SagePvP Network Staff Team if I am accepted for the SagePvP Network of course.

Decommission

Known member
- lack of effort
- lack of detail
- seems like it took you 2-3 minutes
Good Luck!

Pending Staff Application 2/4/19
Accepted Translator 2/3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.