Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
MMC- Mod
Pvp Bar - Mod+
Cave PvP - Sr mod and Mod
NyroPvP - Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff here for many reasons. First of all, I know it sounds cliche but I genuinely just want to help out and be a helpful member of the team. Due to the number of servers I have staffed on I have a pretty great understanding of how to staff and what to do in a situation. Another reason
I want to become staff is just to make sure everyone is enjoying their time on the network and to make sure no one is blatantly cheating on another player. I also want to become a member of the team because I haven't staffed anywhere in a month or so and I think sage would be a great server to become staff at. Another reason I would like to become a staff member is that I have been playing and enjoying sage for upwards of a year. I also have been playing HCF in general for many years now so I would consider myself very knowledgeable about the situations that you might encounter well playing/staffing.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If Accepted I would improve the player experience by being very active on the network whether that be in TeamSpeak or ingame
I can be active around 3-5 hours a day and on at times when other staff couldn't be on such as late at night on NA times.
I would also constantly be watching team fights to ensure no allying or blatant cheating happens during these.
Next, I can overall just be a helpful person, if a player needs assistance I can help them quickly and efficiently.
Last I would be very welcoming and help anyone who needs it get into the game mode and the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty an 8.5 I'm a very honest person but everyone slips up sometimes and has room for improvement.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: JvstTea should be able to.
Additional Information?: No, Thanks for reading - Trench
Tele is @heartbreak if you have any questions

Last edited:

Jerom_

-1 Did not meet the words requirement, Plus you have no proof of you being staff on any servers.

Trim

-1 Did not meet the words requirement, Plus you have no proof of you being staff on any servers.
Just answered the questions to the best of my abilities kept it short and sweet, for cave you can just check staff updates and for the other 3 I’ll find proof .

Medusa

+0

Could've gone more into detail and shown us what you're really good at,

Also could've added files showing proof, or adding to the side of where you've listed your experience with either "(I have Proof)" or "(I Have No Proof)" so they don't have to search for proof, and know from the beginning if you had proof or not.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.