Timezone:
GMT +1

I live in the Netherlands.

Do you own a quality microphone?
I do own a quality microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes I have all of those, Casey#6718 & @Casey0344

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I was an admin on SagePvP and I was a build-manager. I learnt alot about dealing with multiple situations at once. I was also an Sr Mod on MobPvP.

Why do you want to become staff?:

Helping
I love helping players. I think this is the most important factor for becoming a staff member, you need to love what you're doing instead of ignoring people. And I really enjoy helping people out. I also really enjoy SagePvP.

Activity
I’m very active and play daily for I’d say about 3 hours and in the weekends 8 hours+ if I have time, I want to help the server out. Helping the server out is a really important thing, I also like keeping the server safe and clean for new players. I will respond to every thing that gets asked to me, I will do the support rooms, I always read my discord, checking the SagePvP discord if anyone needs help. Even at school I will respond to them and help them or send to another staff-member if they need help as soon as possible. I have a lot of patience and I know most rules already. I am extremely unbiased, and will be in every situation in the future. This even means that if someone on my team, or someone close to me was breaking the rules, I will still proceed with the correct punishment/warning.

Scenario
Let’s say my mate comes on here and started hacking around and abuse glitches and stuff, I would still punish them accordingly even if they’ll join TS and’ll be like “Oh yea it’s me bro, name.” Since they did still break the rules.

I have been staff on SagePvP and I know the community and the staff team really good.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I should get accepted as staff because I am decently known in the community. I also took important jobs on me, like helping Sonnix with translators and managing the builders.
I am a very trustworthy person and that is one of the reasons I helped setting up the map with Jacob, Max and Twqntys. I cannot be bribed and I am very professional. I will remain calm at situations when people as example start to rage. I am very active, I am almost every day on as much as I can and I even try to help when I am at school. I am well-known with discord/telegram/teamspeak and I have that open all the time. I will help as much as I can. I can also help other staffmembers dealing with situations they are not familiar with, and I have experienced almost all situations on SagePvP.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Trixv

Additional Information:
I hope I will get accepted and be a part of it's amazing community.

mailpost

-1 Not enough detail, experience, or reasons to why the manager or the community would like to see you as staff.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking a lot of detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.