Denied Tozy's Sage Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tozy

Ign: Tozy
Region: Na
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I was mod on FaithfulMC 2 years ago, I was also plat-admin on SkyPvP. I have been staff on many small HCF servers which had a capacity of at least 25+.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I really wanna help out the HCF community, There are a lot of toxic people and cheaters and I want to reduce that amount, SagePvP is a great HCF server lots of great gamemodes!
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help in Teamspeak to make the experience of the community better. I am very loyal, helpful, and carrying.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I don't want to petty my self whatsoever. I would rate myself 8/10 because I am just am.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None
Additional Information?: SagePvP best server na

Trim

-1 he is very toxic and was blackmailing me ingame the other day if I didn't let him f home.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.