Not open for further replies.

Toxteth

̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
IGN (In-Game Name): Toxteth

?
?
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
?
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a mod on DeltaHCF I learned a lot about what it takes to be a staff member and how it is done after a few months of being a staff member i decided to part ways with DeltaHCF due to me having a lot of school work i now have came back recently after a short break from the game and I am looking to become staff on a server once again.
?
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff member due to the fact that I really enjoyed my time with DeltaHCF and I would love to be part of a staff team once again as I haven't had the chance too be a staff member since then and I think SagePVP would be a great staff team to be a part of as i have heard great things about the staff team at Sage and the player base also. I would love to be back being a staff member and especially for a server such as SagePvP due to the great community and staff team i also have played a little of sage myself and i really enjoy the playing experience sage has to offer i personally think it is better then other servers out there and it is a lot of fun to play which would explain the large and consistent player base Sage has to offer.
?
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would try to improve every players experience due to the fact I would try to be as active as I possibly can be meaning i will be on a lot to help people I also would be active in TeamSpeak meaning I would be able to move people and help them with any issues they might have I would take my time to learn the rules and specific punishments that sage have to ensure I am well knowledge on the rules for sage. I would be helpful to every player possible trying to help everyone as much as I can with each individual problem they have I would like to become someone the community can go to with any problems or questions they may have and I would like to be seen as a helpful and useful staff member who would be fair and non bias throughout every player on SagePvP. I feel like
I would improve the experience for players a lot as I'm very determined to become a staff member once again and I'm rly enthusiastic to be a staff member on such a great server such as SagePvP. I think my motivation and enthusiasm will make me very willing to work and help everyone I possibly can and spend as much time as can helping and answering any question any player may have.
?
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would probably rate my self 8/10 as I doubt anyone is being truthful rating themselves 10/10 I would rate myself 8/10 due to the fact that I would consider myself quite friendly and helpful and I will also be as active as I possibly can I feel like I will use the little experience I have to benefit me being a staff member and I will try my best to answer and solve any queries any player may have while playing the server. I also will commit myself to making sure I know all the exact rules for Sage and ensure I am unto date on any updates and changes in the rules to ensure that i can give the best and most unto date advice that anyone will require and it would also ensure I know properly how to handle any situation
I am put in and it can ensure I deal with any situation in the best and most effective and fair way possible. I also think I would be a 8/10 due to the fact i have basic knowledge on how screen sharing is done which would make it easier for me to understand the exact methods Sage use also I am very professional when I'm a staff member as I will speak to everyone with the most respect possible and I will keep everything such as my belief's to myself and I will make sure to not argue or debate with any member of the community and I will ensure to be as respectful to everyone as possible. I consider myself a very honest and trust worthy person I mostly will stay and remain as honest as possible I like everyone else do joke about and will lie about small things but whenever I am required to be serious and especially in all areas of being a staff member I can and will be honest and truthful and I will take my job as a staff member very seriously and I will remain calm and composed throughout every situation I am placed in to ensure I handle issues to the best of my ability and ensuring I will not let personal feeling interrupt how I handle a given situation. I will remain fair and just and unbias towards everyone I handle and deal with as a staff member ensuring I will not treat anyone differently if I like or dislike them and I will disregard any petty arguments that may have happened on other servers ensuring that I stay professionalism and mature no matter what the given situation.
?
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Arctic

?
Additional Information?:
In conclusion I think I would make a good staff member due to the fact I can be active and I am more then happy to take time out of my day to help and assist anyone in the community that would require any help or assistance I would also be fair and non-bias to every player playing and I will do my best to try and improve the quality of the server in any way I can and help every player I possibly can to improve their playing experience and ensure they have as much fun as I know they can have on SagePvP. I would be very loyal to the server and i would stick with the server for
along as I possibly can through thick and through thin and I will ensure I can do the best I can to ensure the community enjoys playing Sage and to ensure Sage is a long lasting server and continues to have a great player base.
A little about myself I've been playing Minecraft for around 6 years always loved the idea of being a staff member on a server and I really miss the one time i was staff i enjoy the game and i like the community so I would love to play a bigger role in the community and help people in the community out as much as I can.
-If anyone has any input please feel free to comment and tell me what I could improve and when I can I will make sure to add and change things to improve this as much as I can.
-added a little more all feedback would be very helpful

̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.