AEST

Australia

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I own a razer kraken 7.1 v2 headset

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I own 2 of these, I can get Telegram without a hassle
Discord: Tormant ?#6291

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Actually yes I do, here are some servers that I've been staff on.
eu.valux.net
Valux was mainly a practice server opening hcf, kitmap and other gamemodes. Valux was owned by wonderful people in my opinion, I didn't stay long due to resigning and being in that situation where i was quitting or not. Valux was played by many people, It averaged over 200 players when ever I was on. I'm AU So the timezone between the server community and myself were huge In hours. I wouldn't have a clue how much players It got when It was the peek hour for Americans etc. The server was not mainly EU, It did have a US proxy side to the server. I was staff around 2 months and soon enough resigned for reasons that I stated above. Valux is still up and running to this today, I'm surprised because this server has been around for quite sometime. I did play the role as a Moderator.

limit.rip
Now I don't really consider being staff since I was demoted for no reason stated. I'm only adding this for more information about myself and past experience. This server was AU and Is owned by a guy called " zTold ". I was staff before the server opened, I played the role as Admin and helped to the maximum I could help. This server gets around 100 players being a HCF/Practice and Kit-map Server, Hence the HCF getting 100 players, Practice around 30-60. The AU community in particular is very dead to this point and is slowing creeping back. So this player base is kinda good for AU. The owner has alot of bad history around his name, which I will not state. The owner for what i have heard Is selling the server due to these reasons. No one knows who the new owner Is but that's just some inside info about limit.rip. Other then that the server was great :D

Pure.rip
Pure.rip Is also an AU server which was recently going to release, I doubt it will now because the owner has just got his account hacked as we speak and the server is currently getting etbed and Database leaked. This server was Practice/HCF. This hcf was the only speed HCF In AU that really popped off. the owners were nice and respectful and the way this guy hacked the owners account should not be possible. Soon enough I did resign due to the server not being as more secured in security ways. Other then that this server was awesome and worth playing again. I hope to see this server come back again. The player base was around 100-180 which was filled with awesome players.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become a staff member on SagePvP because I want to help the new players that join the server and ensure that all of their issues are dealt with. I'd like every single player on the server to have a fun and enjoyable HCF experience while playing. One of my main joys as a staff member is making sure that the community is non-toxic and clean, making it better for people of all ages. Everyone in this community should be treated equally and with respect and I would love to be able to provide players with the best playing experience possible. I will always make sure to help players with their problems and questions. I'm very loyal to the servers that I staff on and I'll make sure that I'm putting in my best effort at all times. I'm not a staff member who sits around in Teamspeak all day and doesn't move anyone. Instead, I'm an active person who moves everyone whenever they're in need. Another reason that I'd like to become staff on SagePvP is that I'd like to become a role model for players and even other staff. I aspire to be a staff member on SagePvP that people are happy to see online as that is one of my main goals. Helping people on the server brings me joy and happiness. I love being able to go to bed at night and think to myself "I helped someone today". I love being able to say that to myself and I'm not the kind of person to be rude or disrespectful to anyone in any way. I take great pride in what I do. One of my main staffing goals is to inspire people. Whether it's inspiring someone to do good outside of this game. For example, in school. I also want to be someone that inspires people to apply for staff, and hopefully one day I make it up high enough in the staff team to accept people such as myself and make the community better than it currently is. I'd like to speak to the player base and ask what we could do better and what are some things that could be changed or fixed, getting the community's view on things. I see a lot of players in the support rooms on a regular basis, not being moved. I'd like to be the one to do mass moves and move players whenever I can. I'm also quite active on the forums and look over applications quite frequently. Most of the time, I give brief explanations on how people can improve their applications. I'd like to actively check on players, making great use of the random teleport feature. I think I'd be a great asset to the staff team because of my previous staffing experience. I also believe that my timezone is a major benefit to the SagePvP staff team. I've always followed the rules as a staff member, even after taking a dislike to some of the other staff I've previously had to work with. I'd like to dedicate as much of my free time to SagePvP as possible and help out as much as I can to possibly use this experience to help me find a good, well paying in-real-life job in the future. As I mentioned before, I love helping people, whether it's in real life or in game. My intentions of when I become staff is to address players' issues and concerns in a quick and efficient manner. I want the players to enjoy their time here and I want to assist and support the community when they're having problems with their playing experience. I'm familiar with all of the commands used in HCF and I also have a decent amount of experience screen sharing which I will go into a little more detail about later. I can provide support to players having issues, in the game and in real life. I'm very honest when it comes to serious matters.I'd never lie to any of my peers or players. I would always be honest with them as I know dire consequences follow from doing so. As a staff member, I mainly put the player's gameplay experience before mine. If I am accepted I will try my very hardest to make it better than it already is. I see this server as one which has a lot more potential, and with my help, I believe that the staff team could reach it. By making the server better, I'll keep my eye on not just cheaters, but also the chat. I'll always stay more positive on the server as it gives me a friendly and easy to approach kind of vibe, which is important as a staff member. I'll make sure that cheaters and rule breakers are banned instantly and keep a very close eye on the chat at all times.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
-I think you should i accept me as a staff member because of the following reasons

Maturity: I'm a highly mature person inside and outside of this game. I'm not a toxic person and I never have been due to the fact that I think it lowers one's reputation and makes you seem unfriendly and unapproachable. I highly dislike people who are toxic and immature and I will go out of my way to stop people from doing this on SagePvP. Maturity is a key factor that makes someone a good staff member. Immature staff members normally get demoted or have a low amount of respect for their peers and get no respect back.

Screensharing: I do know alot of logs, cheat files etc. As I know alot of files that are logged from clickers, clients etc. With Paladin these days, I am more than happy to buy paladin If needed.

Fairness: I'm very fair and non-bias when it comes to staffing as it is a vital thing. I'd never give my friends a bigger advantage over other players as that's immature and shows that you're not ready to become a staff member. Being fair shows that you're wise and know what you're doing as a staff member, which is what I intend to do if I am accepted on SagePvP
Helpful:
As I mentioned earlier, helping people is one of my joys as a staff member. I'm helpful when it comes to a lot of things. When taking the responsibility of a staff position, people expect you to know all of the rules and know the answers to their questions and that's exactly what I intend to do as a staff member on SagePvP.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No
Additional Information:
I want to get back into being staff.
Thank you reading! :D

Wolfity

Maybe try to make the "Why do you want to become staff" look better. Try to add some extra things to "Why should we accept you as a Staff"

Status
Not open for further replies.