Denied tnup's Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mailpost

+1 Add some more detail in the questions but very good experience to become a starting staff member. Hope to see you on the staff team soon :)
As you are applying for staff try keeping a positive reputation even though you are black saying the n word I think its completely fine since you grew up around those type of words (I tend to do it to / relate that is why I am typing this) try keeping it slur friendly since other people can find ways to ruin your reputation if you know what i mean.
Gl my g

tnup

+1 Add some more detail in the questions but very good experience to become a starting staff member. Hope to see you on the staff team soon :)
As you are applying for staff try keeping a positive reputation even though you are black saying the n word I think its completely fine since you grew up around those type of words (I tend to do it to / relate that is why I am typing this) try keeping it slur friendly since other people can find ways to ruin your reputation if you know what i mean.
Gl my g
Yes I understand, I had said that a long time ago, way back when my IGN was still "Truthing." I don't really talk like that anymore in discord/teamsepak

ohit

I'm sorry but can you please tell me how I am toxic? I am probably one of the most non-toxic people on the server so I just want to know where you got that from

Also, I have multiple servers of experience so I am not sure where that is coming from.
The ccos guy copy pastes that message on every single application, not sure why he hasnt been banned yet lol

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.