━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Timezone:

CDT

USA
Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I have a Blue Snowball Ice edition with a pop filter and a boom arm, I am looking to upgrade my mic in the near future.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all three.
Discord | @Til#9999
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, but I have no picture proof.
|NationHCF|

I resigned on this server because there was not anyone ever to help and no need for staff.

|HycroHCF|
Resigned as staff because the staff were toxic and unprofessional.

Why do you want to become staff?

I would like to become staff on Sage because I am starting to be more and more active on this server. I find Sage a very fun server in my opinion especially for just increasing in players.
|Maturity|
If you want to be a good staff you will need to be mature. Being mature is a key part to getting people to listen to you and believe what you are saying. If you do not take actions maturely it can lead into a bad spot. On several servers I have staffed on some people were very immature while banning people or muting or anything like that. They would mess around and stuff like that and it would lead them into a bad way of being a staff. Being a staff is a big role on a server and you need to make sure everything you are doing is right and that you did not do anything falsely or something that offends or can hurt others.
|Community|
The Sage community is a good community, in this server there are getting more and more players on but still players are in need of help sometimes, I can always help with this when I do get time to.
|Helping Out The Players|
If a player needs help in game, or in Teamspeak, because I am usually always on I will get right to it. I am very active on Teamspeak. If maybe a player got a false ban or a false mute I would obviously get proof of it being false or whatever the player(s) are(is) arguing about. Maybe if it was not a false ban and they said it was, I would try to get the person who banned them to come into the call to tell me about what happened and why the player was banned and how. If the player keeps arguing and there is blatant proof of him doing whatever he(she) did, then I would politely move them out of the call. If there was a hacker on a player I would make sure to get there right away, get proof of my ban / whatever I am doing, and ban the player as fast as I can so the player would not die. Now if a player did die and they are in Teamspeak about it and they have proof of the player hacking, I would make sure to get the player banned and refund the person's inventory, DTR, lives, and points. If I could not do this stuff I would leave a note and let a higher up do the stuff I was not able to.

|Activity|
I am a super active player which means I could always answer players questions or help the players in game. I am always on Teamspeak also whenever I can be which helps a lot because I can do mass moves and one by one moves. I can play all day on weekends most of the time, just recently I have been going to my grandmas a little bit more because she is not feeling very well. I can play about every weekday depending on what I have that day or school work, I will at least be on 1 hour each day.

|Dedication|
Once I get staff on a server, I am going to stay with that server as long as I can. If I would ever leave a server it would be getting demoted or not having enough time to be an active staff on the server.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-
Why should we accept you as staff?

As stated above I showed all the reasons why I want to become staff, and why I think I should.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-
Can any staff member vouch for you?

No, I do not know any staff members.

Any Additional Information?
Yes, I say you guys should accept me on Sage because I am a very active player and I am very respectful to the people I come across and I would take this professionally as Sage
Being a super good server that I have started to play on so I would need to make sure I am as professional as I can be to impress everyone on the team and playing the server. I would want to make sure everyone would come back and not know the server for having bad staff because of a bad thing the staff did.

Status
Not open for further replies.