Denied ThineLine's Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinLine

1. Ign: ThineLine
  2. Age: 15
  3. TimeZone: Central
  4. Country: United States
  • Do you own a quality microphone: Yes I do and it is good quality in both discord and teamspeak.
  • Do you have any Staff Experiences: Yes I was mod on VeltPvp for the remaining time VeltPvp was up.
  • Why do you want to become staff on SagePvp: Because I feel like I would be able to help people out a lot being that I am very active and I have a really good background with hcf so I know how people try to get around certain things and try not to get caught and sometimes I catch on to those things and I can get a lot of evidence that is needed and then send it to a higher staff member if I am not able to ban.
  • Why should we accept you as a staff member: Because for one I am very active number two I feel like I can get players the help that they need fast and easy so that they don't have to wait all day long for someone to move them.
  • Do you have any staff members that will vouch for you: No, I do not being that not many staff I have talked to on this server yet but I think they will after the impact I make on SagePvp.
  • Any additional information: Yes, I am on summer break so I will be able to work more time as a staff member then normal.
  • This is my hours for a full week please look over the following:
  • Monday-6-10 Hours
  • Tuesday-6-10 Hours
  • Wednesday-6-10 Hours
  • Thursday- 6-10 Hours
  • Friday- 10+ Hours
  • Saturday-10-12 Hours
  • Sunday-9-11 Hours

Shaking

- Not enough detail in the questions
- Hard to read (add spacing, and maybe colours
- No proof of being staff on Velt

Encircle

Established member
Not nearly enough information to become staff.
No evidence of every being staff.
Doesn't explain in depth why he would be a good staff member.

Rqnsom

~Lacking detail
~Didn't show effort nor added dedication into making this app
Restart in my opinion and give time to this

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ThinLine, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.