Status
Not open for further replies.

spoon

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): TheGenericAxolot

↬ Age: 16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): AU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

HCStatic | Platform Admin:

While being a Platform Admin on HCStatic for a short period of time I learned a lot from the server, I learned a decent amount about screen sharing while being a staff member on HCStatic and it was by far one of the most fun experiences I've ever had as a staff member on a server.

PotsHQ | Mod:

I was a Moderator on PotsHQ back in 2017 when Castr & StarbucksFrapp owned it. Being a staff member on Pots, my main job was to patrol the server and look for any hackers or people breaking the rules, I mainly staffed Kitmap as that was where most of the players were due to the failed HCF map attempts that caused the players only wanting to play Kitmap.

VelenHQ | Admin:

I was accepted as an Admin on VelenHQ back in late 2017, the Founder was xHypinq and it was a good practice server. The plan was to release Practice first and have Custom stream it and then release HCF a week later on. My main job on VelenHQ was to look for hackers and help with any donation support I helped in the discord and also helped on the forums.

NoxiousPvP | Helper:

I was accepted as a Helper on the NoxiousPvP staff team on the 17th of December and resigned not long after due to the fact of me having some family issues which I don't really want to talk about. While being staff on there I had perms such as /kick, /tempban, /warn, and /mute. I would usually be on both Faction realms helping players in chat and looking for hackers if I found a hacker on the server I would record them hacking then send it to a higher staff member as I couldn't ban them for the amount of time.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I can help the server out in various ways such as my timezone. Since being from Australia I can be online and watching the server while other staff members are asleep and I would also have a senior staff member watching me (Crating) I've played hcf for over 5 years and Sage in general for nearly 4 years. know most of the community and know all the rules and what's bannable/mutable and isn't. I have always enjoyed talking with the ex and current staff members who have helped me in the past. I would like to repay that favor and help new players and old players on the server. Thirdly, I'm always on for sotw which means I can help out in the TeamSpeak and make the higher staff's jobs a lot easier by dealing with the situations that a Trial Mod can deal with and the Mod+ can deal with the higher situations that don't involve Trial Mod.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'd improve the players experience by making sure people aren't breaking the rules and moving/assisting players in teamspeak and in game.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty a 9/10 I am a good among us warrior and the imposter so would be the whole staff team.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Crating and undergarments.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I will meet the weekly requirement of 12 hours of playtime per map.

↬ What is your telegram @?: TheGenericAxolot

↬ What is your discord @?: TheGenericAxolot#2840

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: thankyou for reading my staff application.

Last edited:

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. I am glad to inform you it has been set to pending!
Please contact me on Telegram: @SewingMC

Status
Not open for further replies.