↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Mod - UtopiaPvP
Admin - MatrixHCF
SrMod - KiraHCF
Admin- GamersPvP
Trial-Mod - HcValux
SrMod HcRival

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member because SagePvP Looks really fun, And I enjoy playing it. I love helping out people and I think I can do that more as a staff member. Furthermore, I want to gain more experience by being a staff member and improving myself as a person. I want to help by making everyone's experience on SagePvP better by taking the necessary precautions and making everybody's experience better overall. I really want to become part of the team mostly because It’s a great staff team and because of all the wonderful things I’ve heard about it, I believe this is a really good server to be at.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will start by improving the players' experience by being online so whenever they need assistance. I can help players out fast by efficiently helping them with whatever they need so they will continue enjoying their day and experience. I am very good at what I do so I can guarantee I can be there when they need any assistance. by needing help in TeamSpeak or just simple questions.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself an 8/10 In my opinion, I am very honest, I dislike Unhonest or untrustworthy people. I believe Honesty is the key to being trusted, if you're not honest anyone wouldn’t trust you.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Psychoku and tcftw can vouch for me.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): I can be on for 12+ hours a day, I am mostly on every day, so I have tons of free time to devote to SagePvP.

↬ What is your telegram @?: @CiroCraft

↬ What is your discord @?: TheExpertSlayer#1894

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Thanks for taking your time to read my application. also please leave any criticism so I could improve this in the future!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.