The Entire Kill Boosting Situation

11Blocking

Obviously any faction that competes for /f top knows that the server does not have a lot of competition in it at ALL. I'm pretty sure in the last 2 maps, a couple of factions have lost many faction points due to "Kill Boosting".

The problem is that the server holds nearly no players to even have fun or contest a KOTH with fights lasting for 10m and that being the only fight on the entire server. Recently, I was banned for Kill Boosting because I killed about 2 faction members today. One of the deaths was due to the fact that we rotated one of the faction members and he proceeding went end. To avoid allying, we had to stop fighting the faction we were fighting and kill him to avoid any conflict.

The next kill which I have no idea who it was because the staff themselves would not give me their IGN, which I assume had to be a faction member that was AFK. I kicked him and killed him for his set and pot-load to give to another faction member. I obviously didn't mean to boosts kills/points and even from those kills it has no significant impact on /f top. We had a 200 points lead and I'm sure 2 points will have no impact on literally any faction right now. I know Phoenix has sometimes lost their points due to messing around in their faction and having fun because the server is just not capable of having any PvP at all, so factions start to mess around and have fun trolling each other.

Even the manager himself banned me, and I had to find out through another staff member because the manager himself didn't want to tell me he banned me. The only reason I even got a chance to talk to him was because I figured out he banned me through some of the staff actually wanting to talk and solve the problem.

Edit 1: The staff member that actually helped me and told me who str2 was got demoted. Not even surprised the only person trying to help me is not staff now.

Edit 2: A video of what happened when I spoke to him in teamspeak:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ties

Established member
dude its sage the chances that you get an unbiased view from staff are one in a million

just get your paypal payout, try your hardest not to get it stolen, and call it a day