The Current Problem With Sage.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
SagePvPs anti cheat is very good in my opinion. It's doing very good with detecting even invis cheaters. There is bypasses for every anticheat. Barely for flash tho. If you hope on viper you will see people flying around all the time. Also faithfuls anticheat is about 3 years old and made by the owner of sage. Sage has one of the best anticheats on HCF.

Snowy

Known member
Sage has the best anti-cheat for HCF (currently). There are flaws with every anti-cheat, nothing is perfect. As to regards for freezers, all you have to do is have sufficient evidence and go into Teamspeak and the player will be dealt with accordingly.

Tannin

SagePvPs anti cheat is very good in my opinion. It's doing very good with detecting even invis cheaters. There is bypasses for every anticheat. Barely for flash tho. If you hope on viper you will see people flying around all the time. Also faithfuls anticheat is about 3 years old and made by the owner of sage. Sage has one of the best anticheats on HCF.
+1
<3

Ties

Established member
Forgot the part where if you come into ts to report them, this happens:

120dcc6ba3ac9afcc71731de5761e06b.png

https://gyazo.com/120dcc6ba3ac9afcc71731de5761e06b

Sauds

Legendary Member
Sage anticheat is one of the best around lmao, well worth I’d rate it best public (by this I mean sold) anticheat