Timezone:
The timezone I live in is UTC +2

===

I live in Italy

===

Do you have a good quality microphone?
Yes I do. I use a nacon st-200.

===

Do you have discord, teamspeak and telegram?
Yes, I have them.

===

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I do have a lot of experience in moderating servers, below I'll be listing the most important ones:

PVPTEMPLE - SeniorMod
Proof:
PvPTemple is a well-known practice network in the European community. On it, I held the position of Senior Moderator. I learnt a lot from this experience, first of all I mastered my screenshare experience but I learnt other things such as being professional when giving support to players and dealing with other important stuff. I resigned to get new experiences.

===

POTPVP - SeniorMod
Proof:
(he was seniormod too)

PotPvP was the server of the youtuber called "ZIIBLACKINGGG". It was a practice network, and on it, I held the position of Senior Mod. I really enjoyed being staff team, they all were really kind and I learnt new things with them. For the first time, I dealt with important things such as ban appeals. I resigned because the server closed and merged with "Zelix".

===

uDrop
- Admin
Proof: https://ibb.co/g6L3dz

uDrop was a spanish practice server. On it, I held the position of admin, and I used to manage the staff team, take care of ban appeals and screenshare tests. I really enjoyed this experience, because I had the responsability of many things. I "resigned" because the server closed.

===

Exlode - Senior Admin
Proof:
Exlode was a really good HCF network. On it, I was a senior admin. I learnt a lot of things about HCF, like how to deal with certain situations and much other. I resigned from this server, because I wanted to create my own server (it never opened).

===

ZELIX - Mod
Proof:
Zelix was a better remake of potpvp. On it, I held the position of Mod. Zelix's Management was better than the one on PotPvP and overall, the server was better. From this experience, I become better at giving support and improved my screenshare skills. I resigned because it started to lose a lot of players (then it closed).

===

VALUX - Trainee
Proof:

Valux is an og & well-known PVP network in the community. On it, I held the position of Trainee. I had the ss verified also, and the server was really nice, the staff team too. I resigned from it because I got problems with IRL stuff, but I was about to be promoted to Mod.

===

ViperMC - Mod
Proof:

ViperMC is a well-known network in the HCF/comp factions department. On it, I held the position of Mod. The staff team was chill & kind, one of the best I was in probably. I resigned from it because there was not a lot of stuff to deal with, and I started getting bored.

===

ColdNetwork - Trial Mod
Proof:

ColdNetwork is a pretty known network in the community. I had the rank of trial mod & ss verifier on it. It was a cool server with a kind staff team. From this experience, I learnt that you don't have to be necessarily a high staff rank to deal with stuff such as verifying people to screenshare. Otherwise, the trialmod position combined with the ss verifier could sound weird. I think that there is always to be a balancement in things. I resigned because the school was keeping me too much time.

OTHER TEAMS:

AntiClient:

AntiClient is a project born in 2017, owned by me and two other guys. It is a screenshare tool, with the purpose to eliminate cheaters and to simplify the job to the staff member who uses it. We care a lot about our community, and try always giving them the best.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/YJR5jlF.png

Why do you want to become staff?

I started moderating servers 4 years ago. I really enjoyed be a staff members in servers and also, I kept seeing friends of mine becoming staff in servers and I felt like I could have done it too. I got my first experiences on small networks, but with the time passing, I became better & better and I got accepted in bigger servers. The "evolution" I made, was becoming a staff member not anymore for Italian servers, but also for international ones. On international servers, I had the possibility to learn more things and in a faster way and also, to learn English better. I'm a teenager that loves to communicate, and because of this, I love helping people and talking with them. I choose SagePvP over other networks because it has a solid player base and it's a really cool server where I wish to moderate. SagePvP is also one of the best servers in it's the HCF department. Since I have a lot of experience (in important servers too), I feel like I could help the staff team of sagepvp with my activity, and my way to do things. Below, I summarized some scenarios that may/will occur on SagePvP:

===

Scenario 1: Someone is using cheats:

If someone was using cheats on the server, the first thing I'd do is to spectate them. After a little bit of spectating, I'd immediately freeze them // ban them for blatant cheating. After the freeze, I'd tell them to come in ts and if they wonder to admit getting a shortened ban. My bans for blatant cheating are really rare. I prefer be sure 100% that a player is cheating before banning them. In 9/10 cases, I just freeze.

===

Scenario 2:
Giving support to players:

If someone asked on teamspeak // discord // in game for support, I'd always be there. I think that this is a really important thing to do, since a staff member is supposed to help people in the fastest way possible. Back in the days, I've seen staff members that did not answer to players because they felt too much better than players, and that is kinda sad. I'd always give 100% of me in supporting people, trying to understand the problem in all of its aspects and helping them in the best & efficient way possible. If I could not handle a situation, then I'd just make them in contact with a superior staff member.

===

Scenario 3: Someone screaming at me because of a false ban or anything else:

If someone screamed at me, the first thing I'd do is to try make them calm and then, to give them the support they need. I'd always stay professional, since a staff member represents the whole server and If he was toxic or disrespectful, then the server would be classified wrongly.

===

Scenario 4: Someone comes in teamspeak claiming he's false banned.

If someone cames in teamspeak claiming he got false banned, I'd help them as much as I can. If I can't do anything, I'd send them to the forums to make an appeal.

===

Scenario 5: Being able to record:

Fortunately, I have a really good computer. I can record in the best quality needed with a really good frame rate. I think recording is essential since you can prove that a player was blatantly cheating and other stuff like that. It helps a lot in ban appeals too because if you have proofs of bans, you are fine.

===

Scenario 6:
Staff member abusing:

If a staff member was abusing, the first thing I'd do is to talk with them, trying to find out why they did so. After this, I would contact a manager to explain the situation and to summarize the speech.

===

Scenario 7: Someone is screenshared for any kind of cheat:

When I screenshare people, I pay a lot of attention on what I do. If I'm not sure if I did something or not, I just do the process again. When I find out any sort of cheat used, I do not tell immediately to the player that I found cheats. Before of saying this, I take a screenshot of the cheat found (to have a proof and contest any ban appeal), and I reset process hacker / delete what I used to find the cheat, to not leave any trace on the user's PC.

===

Scenario 8: Banning a known member and having people to harass me:

If I banned a known member, and I got people harassing me, the first thing I'd do would be kindly explaining to them the situation and why I did that choice. If they continued, I'd just contact a higher staff member to help me.

Why should we accept you as a staff?

In my opinion, I should get accepted as a staff member on this network because I'm a really experienced, dedicated and chill staff member. Below, I have summarized what I learnt from the past:

===

Being professional:

This is a strong part of my experience. I'm always professional, in every situation. I will never rage/assume a toxic behaviour with anyone, even if someone calls me for the same thing a lot of times // is trolling me. As I stated before, a staff member is the "face" of a network, so if he's professional, than the server can't be bad.

===

ScrenSharing:

Screensharing is another strongest part of my experience. I learnt a lot in servers where I was staff on, and I'm also the owner of the screenshare tool called “AntiClient”. I'm also owner of a squad where we find new methods to find cheats and other.

===

Behaviour:

As described by people around me, my behaviour is really good. Everyone that knows me, knows that I'm a chill person, which is a huge +1. Personally, I can't stand to toxic people.

===

Multi-Tasking:

Since I was staff of many big servers, I learnt how to be multi-tasking in the most effective and efficient way. I could handle more than 5 situations at the same time.

===

Fairness:

I'm always fair. I'd never favourite a player, even if he's a friend of mine // vip // youtuber // partner. I'll always be fair, since everyone should be treated the same way.

===

No panic when handling situations:

When there is something serious going on, I don't freak out. I stay really calm and try to focus on the situation. I'd never leave something not fully properly done. I'm not that kind of person that tries to escape from hard situations.

===

Maturity:

My friends describe me as a mature person. I learn from my errors and I care a lot about tips and constructive critics. I'd be always thankful to everyone that makes me a better person.

===

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No, since I do not know anyone in the staff team.

===

Additional info:

TELEGRAM: @ThatsCuba
Discord: ThatsCuba#7663​

AlexTsuki

+1

+ Nice Application.
+ I worked with him on PvPTemple and PotPvPVIP and he was professional and mature.
+ Good experiences.

Good luck to you!

Botings

Elite Member
Pending

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move into Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Status
Not open for further replies.