Denied Thanosflip Staff application [AEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darck

Veteran Member
Absolutely hurting my eyes, and, you're lying about the player counts on all servers, Aodus spoofs, it gets like 20 players on SOTWs, FlameHCF got like 10 on SOTW, HCSerux got 25 on SOTWs, VoltixHQ got like 20 on SOTWs you're not proffesional at all, you can't spell, and when I told you're grammar wasn't good when I gave you staff on one of my servers to see if you where trustworthy, you were trustworthy, but not in the staffing way. You did not grief or anything, but you where really immature, unproffesional and yeah.

lunarexe

Veteran Member

got denied on murder.rip because lying about your age your not 15 but 13 please be real in your application.

Toxic / Immature.

Demoted on HCSerux caught double staffing // Applying on a another Network.

ImWith1

got denied on murder.rip because lying about your age your not 15 but 13 please be real in your application.

Toxic / Immature.

Demoted on HCSerux caught double staffing // Applying on a another Network.
i did not get denied on murder for lying about my age LOL i got denied because i was not mature enough like what you did when you griefed hcclans

lunarexe

Veteran Member
i did not get denied on murder for lying about my age LOL i got denied because i was not mature enough like what you did when you griefed hcclans
You cant take feedback and didn't grief hcclans still talk with the server owner of hcclans hes a good friend of me.

Teaches

Senior Mod
Absolutely hurting my eyes, and, you're lying about the player counts on all servers, Aodus spoofs, it gets like 20 players on SOTWs, FlameHCF got like 10 on SOTW, HCSerux got 25 on SOTWs, VoltixHQ got like 20 on SOTWs you're not proffesional at all, you can't spell, and when I told you're grammar wasn't good when I gave you staff on one of my servers to see if you where trustworthy, you were trustworthy, but not in the staffing way. You did not grief or anything, but you where really immature, unproffesional and yeah.
stated.

lunarexe

Veteran Member
server hopper
d81c8823eb8d2675846205f0a6eea45d.png

https://gyazo.com/d81c8823eb8d2675846205f0a6eea45d

Hiku

+0.5
your application is nice just spaced out to much. Add detail to a lot of the questions
Plus looks like a lot of people are saying you go demoted.

fruitberrymc

SagePvP.org

◥◆──────────────────◥◆◤──────────────────◆◤

IGN (In-Game Name):Thanosflip

Timezone:AEST

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

VoltixHQ

50+ ea sotw

Resigned

VoltixHQ was a good server for me it was one of my first servers that I had staff on and that taught me a lot about staffing and what commands to use in what situations.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

FlameHCF

https://gyazo.com/6f2dab961719ae1a894d6857a36aa88c (I only have proof of being Platform-Administrator)

40 ea sotw

Resigned

Flamehcf was a good impact on my life it taught me a lot about staffing and a lot more commands I had a bit more privileges on flame since I was op so I could test out a couple more commands over all good server .

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

HcSerux

45+ ea sotw

demoted/blacklisted(for talking to the owner)

HcSerux was a alright server but did not go the good and shut down after I got demoted the have started up again but don't feel I would go back to that server again.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Aodus

200+ ea sotw

Resigned I bring to much hate to aodus and they are a copy of sage. was not proud to be there

I never got to play Aodus as a staff but know they bot there server and only really get about 50+ players daily.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Vendor

20+ ea sotw

I also never got to play this server but would go back to it.The server is now known as VendorpPvP the return

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I think I should be a staff because I’ve been around for a while. I know the rules well and I’d like to enforce them. I want to help the community because it makes me feel great. It makes me feel as if I’ve done my job right as a member of the community. I am a constructive and friendly person. Not only do I help people in a game, but I also do a lot of volunteer work in my town. I love to be friendly, but I won’t hesitate to punish a player who is doing something against the rules. I am a responsible, kind, and hardworking person. I think I would be an excellent addition to the staff team. I also have a lot of key elements to becoming a better staff member

☆-★-☆-★+☆-★-☆-★+☆-★-☆-★SagePvP.org-★-☆-★+☆-★-☆-★+☆-★-☆-★

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Dedication

I am a very dedicated person I get myself stuck into something and I will stick to it I will always keep doing it. I am not a person to give up I will always keep trying until I succeed in what I am trying to achieve.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Professionalism

One of the greatest qualities that I believe I have is to remain professional at all times. The reason I have this quality is that my line of work in real life requires me to be professional in heated and emergency situations and be able to remain calm at all times, whether I am dealing with an unruly player or if I am dealing with a medical emergency. This will help me be a successful staff member here on Sage because I believe a staff member needs to be professional at all times and be able to keep their cool in heated situations.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Maturity

I am currently in that age gap between a man and a child. I am very mature for my age. I can be left with someone and will do what has been asked to be done, I feel as if I am motivated enough to staff on Sage and make a change and a Impact.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Friendliness

I am a friendly person I will try to make friends with whoever I encounter I hope to meet a lot of new people and make a bond with them and get to know each other and talk with others. everyone is human, everyone deserves a second chance.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Motivation

I am extremely motivated for mine craft now, I hope to make a difference on mine craft. I understand motivation is needed. I hope this is a reason for me to becoming staff. I enjoy being on the server and having fun with players.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Idealistic

I consider myself to be very idealistic by that I mean a very creative person and I am full of ideas that I can bring to Sage.I have already been in contact with Bottings with the ideas I have for the Sage network. My ideas are useful for a HCF player that I am. I am a very confident in telling people what I think what would be good for them. I am a very kind person and I hope people can understand that I would never try and be negative towards them.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Respect - Respect is the most important skills when working with anyone, if you don’t have respect for the server nor people you’re going to meet / work with what is the point? I myself am very respectful towards all people I work with therefore I feel if you were to chose me I’d make a large impact on the network & staff team.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Trustworthy

Trust is needed to become a trustworthy person to be able to be known with the fellow staff members. I believe I am a very trusting person I can trust people and I am trusting person I can prove this from my previous staff experience listed.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Non-Bias

I shall treat my friends and normal people while in support rooms, I shall treat other people I like/ dislike the same as a regular person. I would never just help someone I like and leave someone I don't know. I like to give everybody chances. I would love to be able to prove this to everybody. I would never think of abusing by being bias. I understand it's not just teamspeak that people can be bias in. If a person dies to a hacker with no proof and the player has not been banned by that anti cheat and they where my friend I would not revive them nor give there items back it would be the same with people I do not know, I hope that explanation clears up me being Non-Bias.

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓

Screen Sharing

ScreenSharing is something which I have gathered experience for whilst staffing on reasonable large networks. I could still do with a bit of help, but not to much.

if accepted how would you improve the players experience:i would make sure to stay online if they are indeed of help ,I would make sure to give them top quality kindness & respect

Additional Information: I am pretty active and will be able to go by this schedule

[Monday] 5-6 hours

[Tuesday] 5-6 hours

[Wednesday] 5-6 hours

[Thursday] 5-6 hours

[Friday] 5-9 hours

[Saturday] 10+ hours

[Sunday] 5-7 hours

I will be able to record a bit for a staff series if I am allowed

Staff on HCClans
Toxic

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Hello @thanosflip , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.