Denied TeZaX Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeZaX

IGN: TeZaX
Region (EU/NA/Other):CA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:Because i like this server i played it for like 2 year now and i really wanna help the new player for make them enjoy the HCF and now, on ur server, i saw to many french player and i think you only have 1 french translator so it's realy hard for them to get help by staff and staff understand what they said.I can help for that because my first language is french canadian and i'm on pretty much everyday 1-2 hour per day minimum.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i already said that before, i can help french guys whit everything because i understood them perfectly and i can of course help the english player.What i want is be a French translator.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Honestly 6. Because i don't have any previous experience and i d'ont understand everything in english but i still can help because i play with english faction for like 5 month and it realy help my communication with english.(I don't know if i made error in my text i wrote like i thought and do my best i realy appriceate if u can understand that and/or help me if you want and i have a solution for that an english mod or other can stay with me if i be a staff and like help me if i don't understand some people and help you with french people).
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:No i'm not friend with any staff and sometime when i goes in ts i was like not realy serious but i can be mature when it need to.
Additional Information?: I have a youtube channel named TeZaX and i think it's all thanks for read this and i bet you accept it.
Have a nice day :)!

C

calvin

Please improve on your application before creating a new one. This one has absolutely no information

Status
Not open for further replies.