Testingg

Justinw

Hello, I wanted to know, why do they put the koths on gringo time, it's not me too, several beaners studied during the day and well, we can't play the koths or the citadel and finally, why put the koths before the citadel? in 1 hour later the whole day the server would be without people since there is no koth etc

in summary, I wanted to know if you could make a change in the koths in the morning for us, the beaners, and please put them at around 6 o'clock, pls, it would be full there, I promise

Caleb

Veteran Member
Ideally theres two communities, but I see the Spanish community show up for some of these major events just fine. Most good events range from 12 AM EST - 5 PM EST and after that, its just basic koths because not many people are online after that.

Justinw

Hello, I wanted to know, why do they put the koths on gringo time, it's not me too, several beaners studied during the day and well, we can't play the koths or the citadel and finally, why put the koths before the citadel? in 1 hour later the whole day the server would be without people since there is no koth etc

in summary, I wanted to know if you could make a change in the koths in the morning for us, the beaners, and please put them at around 6 o'clock, pls, it would be full there, I promise
the koths are before the citadel, the problem is that they always put 2 in a row and nobody plays or camps them because there are always people playing and well the citadel starts and if it lasts 1 hour or 2 and they camp all afternoon for the Spanish community it will go there because after the citadel they no longer put koths

Ícono de validado por la comunidad