Denied Tenzar - Staff App - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenzar

IGN: Tenzar

Timezone: GMT+1

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, a blue snowball.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes. will be given if accepted.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: No, only on my own MC Server which was years ago, but I have had experience of monitoring servers on other games like gmod and arma 3.

Why do you want to become staff?: I would like to become staff for a few reasons, 1) I would like to join to help out the server, and the other staff members. 2) I enjoy playing the server, so any hackers I would encounter I would gladly ban them. 3) I would also like to become chat to keep chat clear, such as racism, bullying, or any other form of hatred within the chat.

Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as staff seeing I live in the UK, I'm not too sure if there is much staff members from the UK, but I can be on early in the mornings, until late at night so around 3-4am at night, during them times, I would play half playing the server, then half monitoring the server. I can also do alot of support cases, I do have a good sounding microphone so I don't mind doing TS cases. Also, I am not a toxic individual so there wouldn't need to be any worrying about that. Also, I am confident, and would LOVE to help the server.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? I don't think so.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading this, also I didn't want to make it too long. Short and sweet, detail is important, but having too much to write, rambling on, I don't think that is needed.

Last edited:

Aziax

Hard to read
Needs more detail

Also, I would remove the emoji it makes you look immature.

Elize

Established member
Hey @Tenzar I'm going to give you a -1 on your staff application for the following reasons,

Firstly, there is lack of detail make sure to add a lot of detail into the main two questions (Why do you want to be staff & Why should we accept you as Staff on Sage.)

Tenzar

Hey @Tenzar I'm going to give you a -1 on your staff application for the following reasons,

Firstly, there is lack of detail make sure to add a lot of detail into the main two questions (Why do you want to be staff & Why should we accept you as Staff on Sage.)
Thanks for the feedback mate.

Tenzar

Hard to read
Needs more detail

Also, I would remove the emoji it makes you look immature.
Thanks for the feedback, added different color schemes for questions & answers, changed font so it's easier to read.

Elize

Established member
I don't understand how that is toxic? Fair enough, I shouldn't have sworn, but I was playing enjoying, then I get stuck in a fence gate, couldn't move or do nothing. I was in the base pretty much, going to make a guy raidable, then I get tp'd out, sorry for any inconvenience
It just was really unprofessional I know you were frustrated but you didn't need to act like that.

Tenzar

It just was really unprofessional I know you were frustrated but you didn't need to act like that.
Understandable, and yeah I know, just got a bit angry at it, but understand that I was in the wrong, thanks for commenting mate

Encircle

Established member
Neutral
It's an alright application but needs more information.
Sorry mate. Staying neutral till more information is added.​

Status
Not open for further replies.